News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromtaghon

A spirit posseses mikew781, who betrays you, kills you (and anyone else in your alliance, I don't remember if jojolagger counts) and claims it in the name of the Brom Loyalists; all the female spirits revive my soldiers, who guard the castle.  So I'm not there, but it's the Brom Loyalist's hill.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

So you leave to your secret estate, when Mike, realizing what he has done and driving the spirit from his mind and body, quickly clones all of us, and we go after you and we kill you. Then your loyalists all learn of the news, and disband, leaderless, so we claim the Hill. Our Hill.

Bromtaghon

You went after me? Through the paradox black hole? So you can't return either to the KotH realm either. The nomadic, leaderless group reforms under the guidance of some random guy named Bromta G'hon.  His hill.

torugo

me pheonix that you stole burns you and puts you in the hospital for 2 years. but thanks to you i have to train a new pheonix so its no ones hill
(made it easy for the next guy)
mock the pheonix you will burn

Bromtaghon

In order to burn me, the pheonix had to follow me through the hole.  Since there can't be a new pheonix until the first one dies and is reborn, you have nothing.  It's the Loyalists' hill.

Duskling

I die in the paradox hole, somehow your Loyalists hear of this, and disband, thinking that the threat is eliminated. Steelfist then clones me again, and we claim the Hill, unapposed. Our Hill.

Bromtaghon

The paradox hole sucks you back, 'cause you can't return, remember? Since this game would be no fun if we couldn't, I simply form a new hill, paradox-suck all my soldiers into the alternate dimension with me, and have them guard my hill.  I then close the hole so no newcomers can get it, and kill you (Dusk) and your alliance.

Oh, and there are no hospitals in the alternate dimension.

torugo

getting back the pheonix you stole from me and the new one i raise along with one i found lying around i now have three pheonix. and i burn you so bad it burns to get wet. then i have each of my pheonix guard a different part of the hill outside my fire wall. and if you put one out the others can revive it and the fire wall doesnt dissappear until all are put out for a short time. my hill

Bromtaghon

Remember how I said there as only one pheonix?  So, it takes forever to burn me.  By that time my soldiers kill you.  My hill.

Even if there could be more, (after all, it's your created creature, not mine) I never stole one so you only have two, it's still not long enough to burn me before I kill you.

torugo

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 08, 2010, 05:49:28 PM
they kill you and the pheonix joins us.  My hill.
that proves you stole the pheonix and who said that there has to be one my picture says otherwise

Duskling

Maybe the phoenix? Perhaps it wanted you to be only its owner?

torugo

bromtaghon i have noticed that for the last 3 pages you have been denying how people have breeched youre defences. you make up a bunch of crud and completely change how people take the hill that isnt fair

Duskling

I guess, since this is a game, he can do many things, but taking the defensive with soomething that hasn't come up before would certainly be considered cheating in my book, but I don't think he's done that, at least not yet. But for now, chill out, there should be an explanation to this.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: torugo on June 10, 2010, 06:59:30 PM
Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 08, 2010, 05:49:28 PM
they kill you and the pheonix joins us.  My hill.
that proves you stole the pheonix and who said that there has to be one my picture says otherwise
No, it joined me, I did not forcefully grab it from you.  It joined of its own will because it is a sentient being.  I also clearly stated that if there could be more than one pheonix, you would still only have two, and not three, which still would not burn me fast enough before I could kill you.

Quote from: torugo on June 10, 2010, 07:22:54 PM
bromtaghon i have noticed that for the last 3 pages you have been denying how people have breeched youre defences. you make up a bunch of crud and completely change how people take the hill that isnt fair

I don't just say 'Your post doesn't matter.  My hill.' over and over again, I actually come up with (semi)logical reasons.  Besides, it's too fun pointing out all the loopholes in your posts.

Also: Duskling, you may be cloned, but you're the clone of a dead man, so how do you intend to take the hill?

Duskling

If you clone someone or something, it is alive even if the clonee is dead, just so long as the DNA sample you're using is intact.