News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojolagger

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 10, 2010, 07:41:19 PM
Quote from: torugo on June 10, 2010, 07:22:54 PM
bromtaghon i have noticed that for the last 3 pages you have been denying how people have breeched youre defences. you make up a bunch of crud and completely change how people take the hill that isnt fair

I don't just say 'Your post doesn't matter.  My hill.' over and over again, I actually come up with illogical reasons.  Besides, it's too fun pointing out all the loopholes in your posts.

Also: Duskling, you may be cloned, but you're the clone of a dead man, so how do you intend to take the hill?
Fixed.
You crossed the line from genius to stupidity 3 pages ago.
torugo's Hill because he deserves it, if for no other reason.

Bromtaghon

I would like it if you would explain how my posts are illogical, since you haven't and I don't feel like taking your word for it.

My soldiers kill torugo, my hill...
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

You did not capitalize "Hill," so you took some random hill. I' am cloned once more and our clone army of myself, Steelfist, Mike, and jojolagger take over the Hill, that includes fortifying it. Our Hill.

jojolagger

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 10, 2010, 08:00:51 PM
I would like it if you would explain how my posts are illogical, since you haven't and I don't feel like taking your word for it.
OK
Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 09, 2010, 06:14:58 PM
The paradox hole sucks you back, 'cause you can't return, remember?
Despite the fact his body is still in the paradox hole.

Also: Duskling, you may be cloned, but you're the clone of a dead man, so how do you intend to take the hill?
Because you seem to think a clone of a dead man is automatically dead to.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: jojolagger on June 10, 2010, 08:06:39 PM
Care to elaborate more on this? I still don't quite get your point.

He was dead before he was cloned, thus, his cloned heart was not beating, his cloned cells were dead.  Now, if he'd been cloned before he'd died, that would have been different.

Anyways, I bribe your soldiers, causing a diversion, and sneak into the Hill.  I throw you across the Forum Games to Hell Quest and take over the Hill.  My hill.

jojolagger

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 10, 2010, 08:10:06 PM
Care to elaborate more on this? I still don't quite get your point.
He didn't return. It is a completely different him. The version of him that can't escape is still there.

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 10, 2010, 08:10:06 PM
He was dead before he was cloned, thus, his cloned heart was not beating, his cloned cells were dead.  Now, if he'd been cloned before he'd died, that would have been different.
That is completely illogical. Clones don't work like that.

The devil, fearing me, frees me and my allies, and grants us many of his minions. We kill you, send you to hell to be tortured, and begin to fortify the hill. I extend a offer of allegiance to torugo.
Our hill.

Bromtaghon

I suppose you have a point on the new-clone-being-able-to-return part.  As for the cloning-reviving-dead-bodies part, since cloning is an inexistant technology, you can't say clones don't work like that unless you can state a source.  That's as illogical as me saying 'Your post doesn't work like that' and ignoring it.

Some of my soldiers steal your cloning machines, send it to the Hell Realm, I clone myself and escape.  Once back in the Paradox Realm, I develop a way to be constantly cloning myself, thus, I'm immortal (seeing as by your reasoning, it revives your dead cells.)  I kill you all and lock you in a metal box.  You asphyxiate, even though you're already dead.  But no one pays attention to deaths in this thread- we all come back somehow.

jojolagger

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 10, 2010, 08:22:26 PM
since cloning is an inexistant technology,
Yeah, non-existent. Due to the fact you now have over 9000 clones of your self, you begin to fight yourself (there can only be one). Having been freed by my devilish minions, I proceed to destroy the cloning machine and have my minions destroy you and fortify the Hill.
Our Hill.

GOD

Brom, are you seriously saying that using non-exsitant technology shouldn't count? Have you read ANY of this thread?

jojolagger

Quote from: GOD on June 10, 2010, 08:50:42 PM
Brom, are you seriously saying that using non-exsitant technology shouldn't count? Have you read ANY of this thread?
I also extend an invite to GOD.
Still our Hill.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: GOD on June 10, 2010, 08:50:42 PM
No, I'm saying that there wasn't any canon for it because it's non-existant, which jojolagger has just proven wrong.  In any case, this argument is mootable now since we've decided it can clone dead people and revive them.  Also, the arguments about my illogical deniance (is that a word?) are also useless since they've already happened and have already been counteracted.

I also realized that you'll have to break the alliance if I stop posting in this thread.

GOD

I join. Because we have GOD on our side, the hill (and world) becomes ours

Xemadus Echina

I go atheist on your ass and then that makes you abandon the earth.  My hill
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

MikeW781

You have no defenses. I kill you, claim the hill for the alliance, then set up uber defense that are totally secret. By that i mean i don't want to take the time to write them.

I extend an invitation to ranien to join the anti-Brom alliance
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

algebra15

I enlist Shadowcat, who phases through you and shorts out all your defenses.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!