News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torugo

you didnt set up any defences of youre own so i easily burn you and then sink the hill to the depths of hell never to rise until someone else takes it. then i have the fire wall put right on the hole and have the pheonixes guard it
mock the pheonix you will burn

Duskling

Satan gets mad that your phoenix are stealing his buisness of making hell firey, so he keeps all of you down there, but sends the Hill up to Earth, where we claim it and mount defenses. Our Hill.

algebra15

I tell the X-men lay seige upon your defenses.

5 ishes later...

The X-men have the hill. The Avengers of the western coast come and help defend.

And you can only have the hill if you can name at least 4 of the original 5 X-men.
Or 10 of the Avengers prior to 1968.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

torugo

my pheonixes absorb so much fire in hell they beome as big as mt. everest and break out of hell and burn the hole planet. and i use a power i learned in hell to summon fire zombies to go on a endless rampage outside the fire wall of my hill. my crispy hill

algebra15

YOU DIDN'T NAME THE X-MEN OR THE AVENGERS; YOU GO STRAIGHT BACK TO HELL.

My hill, and I invent a zombie cure so my heroes cannot be defeated again like that; I enlist Spider-man, the Fantastic four, and the Phoenix force, who possesses stuff. So don't even TRY an evil robot.

torugo

i return from hell again only this time with the pheonixes even bigger and i go to space and use all of there power together to shoot a comet at the hill whiping out all of youre heros. i return with the same defense as before only this time leave my pheonixes outside the wall with the zombies and reviving anyone who falls. try to beat endless rampaging zombies that revive then all three of my pheonixes

Duskling

Jean Grey, Professor X, Cyclops, and Iceman. Now that you've handed over the Hill, we've set up heavy defenses and fortified it with everything we've got, and then cloned all of that. Our Hill.

algebra15

THANK YOU, Duskling. Now the X-force and the Brotherhood of evil come with decloners, which reduces you down to a single size force. and they beat you up. I set up air raid sirens that make anyone in the hearing radius (5 miles) run for cover and not even think about taking over a hill

Duskling

But you didn't claim the Hill. Our reconstructed Hill.

algebra15

I time travel the whole world except for the present hill, which gets nuked, back to the time where I had control of the hill, and claim the hill, changing history, and call off the nukes in my universe. In your alternate universe, there is no hill, and you're stuck in another space-time continuum.

torugo

i get mad at you for preventing me from going to hell and allowing my pheonixes to get bigger and for me to lose my zombie power. so i commit the 7 deadly sins go to hell again get back everything and swarm the hill with the power from the future and set up the same defense with reviving rampaging zombies that revive from my pheonixes that will burn you if you get past the zombies. then afterwords taking down my fire wall

algebra15

I diagram a complex compound sentence, which kills anything within 10 miles of the hill. My hill.

Duskling

You forget to capitalize "Hill," so I take that oppertunity to escape the space-time continuum, and take over the Hill. While you're stuck with a hill. Our Hill.

torugo

and i retrun with a PHOENIX DOWN and revive me phoenixes and since you forgot the defences i just fly right up and burn you then use my pheonixes to raise the hill into the air and fly away to a random area of the planet never to be found again.

algebra15

I use a GPS and find you 3 seconds later.