News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Progress of TSoG (aka TRPG3) Open Demo

Started by KZ, February 05, 2010, 11:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaseke

There already is one orb in the game. You can find it in the first crypt. (a side mission given by the librarian)
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

Zhampir

there are two orbs in the game, so far, and there is a walk-through, The Official Orb Walkthrough, depicting how to get them.

edit: It should work now.

CraigStern

Your link is broken, Zhampir.

Also, Crypt 2 will have two orbs in it. :)

Gad Gad Gad

CraigStern

I guess you'll just have to wait and see, now won't you? :P

Zhampir

I think it's likely your parents send you off on some quest, or maybe, if they truly were "converted" you have to convince them of the truth...

Barzul

Didn't you read their argument Zamphir? Your father stayed free of Cult influence, but your mother isn't so sure. Hmm... I'm going to guess going to the Psy Academy and getting some help. They need someone to teach all those rescued psys in the Bandit Cave, right?

Zhampir

Sorry, I did read it... once, but I hadn't remembered any of it...

SmartyPants

Quote from: Barzul on February 19, 2010, 11:01:03 PMThey need someone to teach all those rescued psys in the Bandit Cave, right?
What about the Nameless One? The clan soldiers could also teach the freed prisoners to fight with bows and swords.

hellboy222

yeah but the nameless one will probably stay at baz's I think craig has an idea for him I think in the future.

Frosty

Craig has already done something important with him. He caused misdirection so you could rescue your parents.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Zhampir

A trick that you use yourself if you do a certain quest a certain way. I think what hellboy222 means, is that The Nameless One will eventually have a huge part to play. Probably something that involves him being not so nameless anymore. For instance, Baz is found out, his house is stormed by the cultists. The Nameless One, fearing his own life may be in danger intercedes and fights with amazing ferocity against the cultists. Then a captain frustrated at the loss of his men charges with the next wave. The nameless one's hood is knocked off and the Cultists captain immediatily recognizes The Nameless One. The Captain, stunned is surrounded by our armada and taken prisoner. This captain and The Nameless One have a long talk and the Captain joins our cause and It is revealed that The Nameless one is (for sake of example) Guy, and the Captain is none other than Anya.

CraigStern

Quote from: Zhampir on February 22, 2010, 06:46:46 PMIt is revealed that The Nameless one is (for sake of example) Guy, and the Captain is none other than Anya.

Now that would be unexpected. :D

Zhampir

Frosty

Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?