News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Request thread

Started by regurge, April 23, 2015, 03:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

regurge

an option to see the main stats from all fighters via a specific key would be nice

CraigStern

Senteria

The option to sell items to the shopkeeper would be nice.

bugfartboy

Quote from: Senteria on April 23, 2015, 09:34:30 AM
I second this.  Who needs those pesky bandages, focus pills, and weapons anyway?  We might as well get some use out of them!  (Kidding, although getting rid of rusty weapons without just dropping them would be nice.):P

-EDIT:Adjustment to make sarcasm more obvious-

Senteria

Quote from: bugfartboy on April 23, 2015, 09:56:23 AM
Quote from: Senteria on April 23, 2015, 09:34:30 AM
I second this.  Who needs those pesky bandages, focus pills, and weapons anyway?  We might as well get some use out of them!  :P

Your post is probably sarcastic but, there are these old rusty weapons and I don't think there is any need for it. Even if you are silly to sell everything, that should be your decission I think. :)

Billick

TheBouncingBunny

Being able to see character stats from the camp/deployment screen

Senteria

Quote from: TheBouncingBunny on April 23, 2015, 03:20:35 PM
Being able to see character stats from the camp/deployment screen

This, so much this. :D

LightningLord2

Turning off animations - right now, about half (if not more) of the time I spend in missions is waiting for the animations to finish playing. It's no big deal if there's, say, 7-10 units, but if there's over 20 active units, it's a bit much.

EDIT: An AI setting that makes the character stay away from enemies as much as possible. I once had an AI Psy Healer attempt to backstab me, who probably realized he can't attack.