News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Requesting a mod

Started by user716, April 25, 2015, 06:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

user716

I would like to request for someone to make a mod for a Golem that looks similar to the stone one but fires a grenade that is like the Light Bomb attack but deals Heat damage instead of Light. This "Grenadier Golem" could be for multiplayer. Also if anyone wants this to be taken down, please say so.

bugfartboy

Quote from: user716 on April 25, 2015, 06:08:37 PM
fires a grenade that is like the Light Bomb attack but deals Heat damage instead of Light.
Sounds like you're looking for a variant on the old-fashioned Energy-Golem.  If I get the chance, I can put together attacks and a character for it, but I guarantee nothing on animations and sprites.  Code I can do, but graphics are beyond me most of the time.

CraigStern

Well, the stone golem already has a throw animation, and there are plenty of fiery explosion effects already in the game; a lot of the work has already been done on the art side, seems to me. :)

Sliverwars

Am looking for a portrait art for a werewolf, I have currently spent weekend adjusting the Cryokurios sprites to look more wolfish, and now just need to verify they all match up... I want to create a campaign that has different monsters in it and eventually post it, but without a lot of art skills, it will take me all year if luck holds up, and will post in the MOD section when i feel finished with my weekend work for the sprites... -.-

as a side note, I plan to work on new attack animations now that i finished adjusting all current Cryokurios sprites i found, and will then start work on a Minotaur using Bronzegolem and bandit models, as this is also my first time even trying this kind of stuff, and that looks like the next hardest step...