News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Text error & Sudden level skip through character death

Started by Senteria, April 27, 2015, 08:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senteria

Hello there I found a mistake in the text so I thought I'd provide a screenshot.

Furthermore I was on the level where I had to rescue two lizardmen that were being attacked. I was really far into that map but I forgot to move my spearman woman Harriet. She got caught out and killed. All of a sudden she spoke her final words despite me playing on the easy difficulty where characters can't die. Perhaps she is the exception? Anyhow upon her death the game immediately skipped the rest of the battle and I got to the cutscene after the battle. I was like: Huh?

This is definately something you should look into. Not only do I not like characters dying permanently. I don't like random level skipping either. =P

CraigStern

Is that screenshot meant to be of the cut scene after the battle? Because that actually occurs at the beginning of the battle. ;)

Anyway, I fixed the death monologue issue for Harriet--that will be in the next update!

Senteria

Quote from: CraigStern on April 27, 2015, 09:27:29 PM
Is that screenshot meant to be of the cut scene after the battle? Because that actually occurs at the beginning of the battle. ;)

Anyway, I fixed the death monologue issue for Harriet--that will be in the next update!

No that one is before. it's just a typo.
If Harriet dies in easy mode, nothing should happen right?

CraigStern

Correct. I just fixed that in the latest version of the game!