News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ahead with bugs

Started by ElleVI, August 25, 2015, 06:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElleVI

Finally, thanks Craig code, I exited the dungeon and initiated "Rescuing Sarn Kamina"
but there's still many bugs:
- full screen not usable
- some character with black silhouette (Emma, Sabrina, Louise, Rebecca, Madeleine)
- some character with outnumbered actions (Dakarai, Farasat. Meridian, Rebecca, Tremolo)
- an ipertrophic inventory, both general and individual (that's maybe a luck...)

I play on Win10 with TT 1.043
attach log and savedgame

bugfartboy

Quote from: ElleVI on August 25, 2015, 06:55:50 PM
- full screen not usable
I can't help you there.
- some character with black silhouette (Emma, Sabrina, Louise, Rebecca, Madeleine)
Solution already posted.

- some character with outnumbered actions (Dakarai, Farasat. Meridian, Rebecca, Tremolo)
This was a result of multiple character entries being saved alongside each other, a bug in the RemoveChar action.  You were playing on Casual, right?  That's what your save file says.
- an ipertrophic inventory, both general and individual (that's maybe a luck...)
The character's inventory multiplying is another bug in the RemoveChar action used by Casual Mode.  The Common Inventory overfilling is more than likely an issue with the new save system itself, than the RemoveChar action, however.  You can fix the Common Inventory by simply deleting lines containing the <CommonInv></CommonInv> tags.

I went ahead and fixed your save file for you.  Enjoy!

ElleVI

Thank you very much!
I go and test pronto the savedgame you posted so kindly