The Sinister Design Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Author Topic: [v1.047] Itens Vanishing with the Black Spriggat  (Read 1032 times)

McKing

• Ghost
    • View Profile
[v1.047] Itens Vanishing with the Black Spriggat
« on: September 27, 2015, 10:27:50 AM »

1) The game seemed to be running ok, though there was a previous instance of some serious slow enemy movement, in the battle i rescued Meridian, actually, so it may or may not be connected.

2) At the battle right after the one you save the Black Sprigat i decided to give her some Bandages and the Grappling Hook i had bought from the first merchant. I had forgotten to equip it, so i tried to do as soon as the battle started, but there was no inventory option. I reloaded the game, figuring i had just forgotten to give it to her, but both itens vanished. A second test with a Training Sword had the same effect - the item went missing.

CraigStern

• The Creator
  • Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Sinister Design
Re: [v1.047] Itens Vanishing with the Black Spriggat
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 10:19:28 AM »

At the battle right after the one you save the Black Sprigat i decided to give her some Bandages and the Grappling Hook i had bought from the first merchant. I had forgotten to equip it, so i tried to do as soon as the battle started, but there was no inventory option. I reloaded the game, figuring i had just forgotten to give it to her, but both itens vanished. A second test with a Training Sword had the same effect - the item went missing.

Were both of these items in the common inventory before they went missing?