Games > Telepath Tactics Bugs

Can't launch the main campaign

(1/2) > >>

Animy:
Hello,

I have a problem i buy the game today but i can't launch the main campaign.
When i clik on the campaign "the vengence of emma strider" then "launch campaign", the campaign doesn't launch, the game do nothing, nothing happening.

Maybe i did it wrong i don't know.

(Sorry for my english I'm french)

CraigStern:
Hi! I need more information to figure out what's happening in your game; can you please attach the relevant log file? (After you hit Launch Campaign, hit the 'L' key, then get the resulting file from Documents > My Games > Telepath Tactics > Logs. More on that here.)

Animy:
Re,

--- Quote ---967 |    --- done checking currBattleDialog ---
968 |           foundDialogTrigger = false
969 |      foundMoreDialog = false
970 | running levelUpChars()
971 | running loadSettings(); mySharedObject = [object SharedObject]
972 |      soundManager.sfxVolume = 0.11526479750778816, soundManager.musicVolume = 0, walkSpeedSetting = Normal, fontSizeSetting = 11, edgePanSetting = false, spaceInfoSetting = false
973 | removing listeners from GameMenu!
974 | running generateSlotInfoForOldSaves() in NewCampaignMenu
975 | created NewCampaignMenu; currCampaign = The Vengeance of Emma Strider
976 | determining directory for sound menuClick
977 | campaignSubDirectories[0] = [object File],The Vengeance of Emma Strider,0
978 | running addCampaignModule() -- currCampaign = The Vengeance of Emma Strider
979 | ran addCampaignModule()
980 | running addButtons() within NewCampignMenu
981 | running addPreview(); baseDirectory = app:/Data/Campaigns/The%20Vengeance%20of%20Emma%20Strider/; getting campaign header image from app:/Data/Campaigns/The%20Vengeance%20of%20Emma%20Strider/Header.png
982 | loaded level preview
983 | determining directory for sound menuClick
984 | running updateCampaignChoice(); currCampaign = The Vengeance of Emma Strider; currCampaignFile = [object File]; currCampaignFile.url = app:/Data/Campaigns/The%20Vengeance%20of%20Emma%20Strider
985 |    mySharedObject.data.lastCampaign = The Vengeance of Emma Strider
986 | running addPreview(); baseDirectory = app:/Data/Campaigns/The%20Vengeance%20of%20Emma%20Strider/; getting campaign header image from app:/Data/Campaigns/The%20Vengeance%20of%20Emma%20Strider/Header.png
987 | loaded level preview
988 | determining directory for sound menuClick
989 | running updateCampaignChoice(); currCampaign = The Vengeance of Emma Strider; currCampaignFile = [object File]; currCampaignFile.url = app:/Data/Campaigns/The%20Vengeance%20of%20Emma%20Strider
990 |    mySharedObject.data.lastCampaign = The Vengeance of Emma Strider
991 | running addPreview(); baseDirectory = app:/Data/Campaigns/The%20Vengeance%20of%20Emma%20Strider/; getting campaign header image from app:/Data/Campaigns/The%20Vengeance%20of%20Emma%20Strider/Header.png
992 | loaded level preview
993 | running pickCampaignSlot() in NewCampaignMenu; last currCampaign = The Vengeance of Emma Strider, last currCampaignFile = [object File]
994 | opened MenuSaveLoad; currMode = Select Slot
995 | running getSaveSlotInfo(); mySharedObject = [object SharedObject]
996 |    no saved games found
997 | Error 3003: Error #3003
998 | Error: Error #3003
   at MenuSaveLoad/findSavedGameFiles()
   at MenuSaveLoad()
   at NewCampaignMenu/pickCampaignSlot()
999 | ---------> running saveLog() within LogHandler!
--- End quote ---

CraigStern:
Hm! Odd.

To be clear, when you say "Launch Campaign," do you mean "Start Campaign" or "Continue Campaign"? Also, do you have any saved game files in Documents > My Games > Telepath Tactics > Saved Games? If so, can you attach the file that corresponds to the save game slot you're trying to use?

Animy:
I mean start campaign. I only did the tutorial, i bought the game today and i dont' have saves and no path "saves games" in Documents > My Games > Telepath Tactics .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version