The Sinister Design Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Author Topic: True Messiah: your questions answered!  (Read 2062 times)

CraigStern

• The Creator
  • Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Sinister Design
True Messiah: your questions answered!
« on: October 13, 2015, 10:11:54 AM »

The time has finally come to reveal what this is all about! This morning, I announced True Messiah, a game of cult warfare. Click that link for the basics on what the game is about, plus a bunch of really amazing surrealist art.

True Messiah will be my first commercial board game. This should give me a chance to focus on what I consider to be my core strengths (creating unique worlds with interesting gameplay mechanics) while giving me a bit of a break from the grind of having to fix endless bugs post-release. (Board games don't have to be programmed, and they don't have bugs!)

Have questions about the game? Post them here, and I'll do my best to answer them!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:57:24 AM by CraigStern »

LightningLord2

• Stone Golem
    • View Profile
Re: True Messiah: your questions answered!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 11:26:44 AM »

Board games can still have unclear rulings, so you do have to 'patch' everytime someone does something that doesn't have clear rulings. Though CCGs are more likely to be affected by it, it can still happen for boardgames ;)

CraigStern

• The Creator
  • Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Sinister Design
Re: True Messiah: your questions answered!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 01:26:05 PM »

That's easily resolved by posting rulings online--no need to delve into code and make changes to complex programming logic. :)