News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Suggestions for missing TRPG2 endings

Started by Zackirus, March 04, 2010, 10:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Poor Dorgon. Well Here My Ending

Destroy Psy Acadmeny:

After proving that he was a better version than his fellow energy golems. The Queen decided to mass produce Dorgon as part of the new war machiene. He is now feared throughout the world of archers as he leads the Dorgon Combat Unit into battle.

Kill Queen:

After Dorgon was no longer needed for war purposes, Main gave Dorgon to Helna and was incorperated him into the Helanites. His model is now being used as the energy golem of the Helnaites.

Dies:

Dorgon was seen by very few people, and barely anyone knew him. Many people have tried to rebuild dorgon but with his plans buried with him, none of the atempts have succeded

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Presentiment

Why would Dorgon's plans be buried with him?

Zackirus

Quote from: Presentiment on March 05, 2010, 12:01:53 AM
Why would Dorgon's plans be buried with him?

Because the main felt that if he could not have Dorgon nobody could. Also, its just a respect thing. To pay tribute to the only of his kind. I don't know though, its just my ending :-P.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

torugo

he was a prototype so the plans probably didnt have information on his part that allowed him to move
mock the pheonix you will burn

Presentiment

I don't see how that'd make any difference.

Of course they'd have info on how he moved.

And if they didn't he could be reverse-engineered.

torugo

If the plans you stole were for the latest energy golem then how come the golems on the kill shadow queen mission didnt move

cyso

Maybe Dorgon's plans were so confidential they were kept in a special area and were not with the plans the Main stole.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

torugo

dorgon said he was a prototype and the others have not been given the part to move and they had just started assembling them so it makes sense that his model wasnt in the plans

Zackirus

Quote from: torugo on March 10, 2010, 06:03:47 PM
If the plans you stole were for the latest energy golem then how come the golems on the kill shadow queen mission didnt move

I think mostly because the Queen wasn't sure if Dorgon actually worked and she let the main test dorgon and when the war was won the queen saw how much more better dorgon was comapred to the other engery golems 

- Lord Canada

KZ

I would suspect that the plans for the prototype were located in the Deeper Downs - where the golems were tested and assebled, not in the base, where there was a local assembly point for the Mechanics, so to speak. 
Nelis might not have been aware that Dorgon is any different to other energy golems- I don't think anyone would've wanted to specifially bring her attention to the fact.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

torugo

so they didnt have time to use those plans on the energy golem there

Zackirus

Reemebr you destoryed the Mechianics base, along with the dorgon plans

- Lord Canada

cyso

Another reason she might not have used the Dorgon prototype is because the normal energy golem starts off with more armor than Dorgon. She might have wanted her energy golems to be able to take more damage.
@Zackirus you were supposed to take the energy golem plans.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Zackirus

The dorgon plans were seperate, they breify expalined how he worked and stuff like that. I don`t think the main gave those plans to anyone becasue then the queen would make the new energy golems.

- Lord Canada

torugo

i find it weird tastidian asked if you got the plans  but didnt have to hand them over then