News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

TsoG General Improvements Thread

Started by Presentiment, March 07, 2010, 12:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Give the option to turn off the attack squares (you know the squares that light up to show where your attack is going to hit). It would Also be more challenging to bring back the option that makes your attacks miss if target nothing.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Dean_Lukas

Maybe as an option, but I really prefer the attack radius. Always felt cheap to miss because I didn't eye the space correctly.
That awkward moment when your student's gone evil and wants to destroy you.

Zackirus

That's why I said it as an option. Some people might not want the extra difficulty.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

I thought playing with Friendly Fire on did that, Zack... But I havn't played it with friendly fire, so I don't know.

Duskling

Quote from: Bugfartboy on May 01, 2011, 10:07:23 PM
I thought playing with Friendly Fire on did that, Zack... But I havn't played it with friendly fire, so I don't know.
No, I'm pretty sure that just allows your teammates to get hurt by you, it doesn't restrict you from firing into an empty space.

The Holy namelesskitty

I think that Duskling is right, that's what I thought happened when I tried it.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Zackirus

That is what would happen. Now, who is for this idea?

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Really? You guys liked being able to miss attacks like that? That's funny. I thought 100% of everyone hated that about TRPG2. :P

Zackirus

That's why I said it as an option. Some people might not like that feature...

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Quote from: CraigStern on May 02, 2011, 07:20:16 PM
Really? You guys liked being able to miss attacks like that? That's funny. I thought 100% of everyone hated that about TRPG2. :P
Plus, he suggested an option to turn off the squares, with the squares on, you'd probably have to be half asleep to miss.

bugfartboy

I only hated it when Trick Shot kept missing because I inaccurately played out where it was going to hit. That's all. But other than that, it was nice. It added some more realism.

Duskling

Quote from: Bugfartboy on May 02, 2011, 07:52:27 PM
I only hated it when Trick Shot kept missing because I inaccurately played out where it was going to hit. That's all. But other than that, it was nice. It added some more realism.
Yeah, I got to admit that TSoG babies us a bit with the combat.

bugfartboy

Uh huh. Craig? Too late to change it? Or will it remain as is?

CraigStern

I could add an option to change it, but it would be a distraction from more important work that needs to go into the game right now.

bugfartboy

Ah. Alrighty!!! Do what you will! Not like we can actually force you to do anything...