General > General Discussion

What does KZ mean?

<< < (32/34) > >>

Duskling:
I'll second that, along with... probably everyone else.

Xemadus Echina:
he's already said what it really means and I'm the only one that figured out the true meaning :P

KZ:

--- Quote from: rainen on July 21, 2010, 08:37:28 PM ---he's already said what it really means and I'm the only one that figured out the true meaning :P

--- End quote ---
Quite a few people could, before. But in any case, I already gave an answer, rainen, so 'tis not an exclusive knowledge ;)

Ert... no words for that- impressive! How did you KNOW? :D

A couple of points to note:
Folks speak "proper" British English not just in UK, they can be taught it in other countries... in Ghana, for instance :)
Kolko is Hungarian??? O-O! So much for randomly typing in letters on the keyboard...

In any case, keep going folks!! And I totally agree with Ert, this is just for a good laugh with a bit of thought put into it!

Tastidian:

--- Quote from: KZ on July 22, 2010, 05:26:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: rainen on July 21, 2010, 08:37:28 PM ---he's already said what it really means and I'm the only one that figured out the true meaning :P

--- End quote ---
Quite a few people could, before. But in any case, I already gave an answer, rainen, so 'tis not an exclusive knowledge ;)

Ert... no words for that- impressive! How did you KNOW? :D

A couple of points to note:
Folks speak "proper" British English not just in UK, they can be taught it in other countries... in Ghana, for instance :)
Kolko is Hungarian??? O-O! So much for randomly typing in letters on the keyboard...

In any case, keep going folks!! And I totally agree with Ert, this is just for a good laugh with a bit of thought put into it!

--- End quote ---

I don't think we can go any further we are maxed out.
SpoilerBy we I mean meSpoilerYes i'm speaking for myself.

KZ:
Ert and some others seems to have still quite a few ideas up their sleeve ;)

In any case, PinkPanzer, thanks for all the input that you had to try and figure out the quite mysterious meaning of "KZ"...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version