News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What does KZ mean?

Started by Frosty, March 13, 2010, 08:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Ersatz Man

I've got it!It's an abbreviation of the word Khanzada which is persain for son of the king. Like KZ is the right-hand man for Craig Stern. Type KZ into google and a wikipedia thing will come up. (Click on the capital KZ not the lower case and you can find it from there.)
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

KZ

Good research there, I applaud you on that! :)
Any more interesting theories, folks? Keep 'em coming!

(Ok, if this thread reaches 10 pages, I'll let you folks know- but if anyone does know the real answer, please don't be a spoil sport- let your imaginations run rampant for a bit here :) )
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steel Ersatz Man

.kz is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Kazakhstan.

Like you're the top level of authority in this forum except for Craig Stern.

Ertxiem

I believe that KZ is filthy rich, since he is surely the owner of the Nippon Cargo Airlines (with IATA code: KZ).
So, I kindly ask him if he can donate me some Sinister Cash from the old forums, so that I can buy a Somnus mansion.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Steel Ersatz Man

Oh, I clearly didn't understand what that meant.

Zackirus

I know what KZ stands for................

KZ!!! :P
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

i know the true meaning of KZ. but of course i won't share it here. or my method of finding it. but if you take the time to look through everything you can find it :) and KZ if you really want proof of me knowing it then just PM me and i'll tell you how i figured it out :)

now for the conspiracy theory to end all conspiracy theories. the K when turned onto it's side can be viewed as a table. the Z is commonly associated to a lightning bolt.  what does this mean? at a table, you usually have family. the lightning bolt is associated with ZEUS. using this information, you can gather that KZ is related to ZEUS.  the only solid family that ZEUS has is his son, Hercules. sooo... KZ IS HERCULES
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

KZ

Wow, I am really split here- some very good research, Ertxiem; and some very sound logic, rainen! :)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Xemadus Echina

i have yet another crackpot theory.

the lowercase "k" can have the look of a halberd. a "Z" is a common cut used for doing maximum damage with a heavy weapon in the fastest way possible. there for KZ is simply a Halberd wielding madman who kills hundreds of people... or a very honorable samurai who has slain many a foe.
im writing a book!
You never know

Ertxiem

After years of research, I found it!
KZ is an abbreviation of Zamolodchikova. In fact, KZ's true name is Elena Zamolodchikova, that won two gold medals at the Sydney Olympics in 2000 in gymnastics: Floor Exercise and Vault. Apart from the reversal of the letters of KZ's last name, there were some other clues that made me sure of my theory:
Elena Zamolodchikova is from Russia, which has a flag with the colours white, blue and red: the main colours of KZ's picture.
KZ is still a big supporter of gymnastics. You can verify that by the position of the letters of KZ's picture. It is evidentily inspired in the only Greek €10 commemorative coin that has a gymnastics image:

Rotate the image 90º clockwise and you'll see a "K" (the gymnast) and a "Z" (the ribbon).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

I have been bested... Kudos my friend...
im writing a book!
You never know

KZ

Wow, Ertxiem- that is highly-highly impressive! How on Earth did you come up with that? You should be doing detective work... or writing crime novels! :)

The rest folks, by all means keep trying! I see many-a-great theory around!
Welcome to the forums!

Xemadus Echina

ya know what... i need to get better ideas! i'll work on something amazing and use Aztech hieroglyphics!
im writing a book!
You never know

Tastidian

I wonder KZ has anyone in history ever had figured out what KZ stands for?

KZ or kz may stand for

ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code and Internet TLD for Kazakhstan
the IATA code for Nippon Cargo Airlines
abbreviation of the German word Konzentrationslager (which is a literal translation of the English term concentration camp)
abbreviation for concentration camp used by Nazi Germany, e.g. KZ Dachau

Kramme & Zeuthen, Danish aeroplane builders (see Skandinavisk Aero Industri)
Kuhns Zeitschrift, the former name of Historische Sprachforschung, a journal of historical linguistics
K-Z, a 1972 Italian documentary film
KidZania, a Mexican chain of family entertainment centers
KZ is abbreviation of Khanzada

I wont take credit for others work this is all wiki and i'm sure a lot of people used it to figure this conundrum out. But the highlighted blue is not how I got it because of my fascination in history and my ability to speak multiple languages initially helped me.

The blue is my theory.

How about super star KZ

SuperStar KZ was a reality television show based on the popular British show Pop Idol, which aired from 2003 to 2007 on Perviy Kanal Evrasia. The talent contest determined the best young singers in Kazakhstan by allowing voting by viewers through phone or SMS. A supplement show SuperStar KZ Dnevnik (SuperStar KZ Diary), shown twice weekly, provided a recap of the previous show and week's events for the contestants.
SuperStar KZ was presented entirely in Russian, though Russian, Kazakh and English songs are performed on the show. Some contestants spoke Kazakh on the show such as Ainur Nazarbekova, Altynay & Zhanara. A mix of ethnic groups, typical of the diversity in Kazakhstan, was usually represented, including Kazakhs, Russians, Koreans, Uyghurs, and Tatars.
SuperStar KZ used 16 audition cities to find the best talent in all of Kazakhstan, including: Astana, Taraz, Aktau, Semey, Pavlodar, Atyrau, Shymkent, Kyzylorda, Taldykorgan, Ekibastuz, Aralsk, Oskemen, Karaganda, Kokshetau, Aktobe finally finishing in Almaty.

Tell me KZ are you any of these people Alan Cherkasov, Irina Kotlyarova, Rinat Malzagov,  Perviy Potseluy (Person's name sounds like privy which is middle ages for toilet since there are no plumbing in these times they are built over the moat and yes that is its purpose. Since the moat is far from the bedroom they have a chamber pot {something of a modern day cooking pot.), Nikolai Pokotylo, Igor Sirtsov, Asem Tasbulatova, Anastasiya Usova, or Asem Zhaketayeva.

Steel Ersatz Man

Quote from: Tastidian on March 30, 2010, 01:09:35 AM
KZ or kz may stand for

ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code and Internet TLD for Kazakhstan
the IATA code for Nippon Cargo Airlines
abbreviation of the German word Konzentrationslager (which is a literal translation of the English term concentration camp)
abbreviation for concentration camp used by Nazi Germany, e.g. KZ Dachau

Kramme & Zeuthen, Danish aeroplane builders (see Skandinavisk Aero Industri)
Kuhns Zeitschrift, the former name of Historische Sprachforschung, a journal of historical linguistics
K-Z, a 1972 Italian documentary film
KidZania, a Mexican chain of family entertainment centers
KZ is abbreviation of Khanzada

I wont take credit for others work this is all wiki and i'm sure a lot of people used it to figure this conundrum out. But the highlighted blue is not how I got it because of my fascination in history and my ability to speak multiple languages initially helped me.

The blue is my theory.

Oy! That's what I said! Khanzada. And, I told people to look it up on wiki. NO COPYING!