News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What does KZ mean?

Started by Frosty, March 13, 2010, 08:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhampir

Quote from: KZ on March 14, 2010, 05:20:53 PM
Zhampir: pray do tell where that certainty comes from? :P (Or maybe not- realizing what you're alluding to, I can say that the two may not necessarily be connected a all).
Just goes to show you how my laziness in explaining is a good thing, huh? Let's just say that I have my sources. ^^

how about Killer Zebra? (now that you mentioned your dislike for zebra I feel like I must tease you lol)

KZ

I believe someone has suggested killer zebra before, in the old forums.
I have to admit that back in the day folks were a tad more imaginative in their interpretations. :P
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zhampir

KZ

Lovely!
What of theories? There were a few on the old forums! (You know, rather than random name addition, some wacky theory as to how those two letters cropped up.)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zhampir

well you already know my theory  ;)
If I didn't aleady have that idea I'd say the Ks theory is likely.

Zackirus

Then Please, Tell Us KZ, what does your KZ stand for
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

KZ

That would be ruining part of the fun of this thread now, wouldn't it? ;)
Let's keep on guessing, for now, at least!
Welcome to the forums!

Presentiment

I think it is K's.

Ku Klux Klan

KZ

Lovely!
What about the Z's then?
Welcome to the forums!

Presentiment

Nope, what Ertxiem suggested before.

Because Z sounds fonetikalie similar tu s

I was thinking Kazakhstan, or this.

KZ

You know, Kazakhstan also pops to my mind every time I see kz, but I like the recreational vehicles much better, very creative!
Welcome to the forums!

Presentiment

Ertxiem

I will stick with my idea of many Ks in the name turned into KZ.
I was thinking that KZ might be a fan of Seinfeld, namely the Cosmo Kramer, based on the real-life Kenny Kramer.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Zackirus

I Still Go with Kniving Zealot. Kniving: because he likes to use assassins and Knives and Zealot because he follows only one god: Craig Stern :P
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

KZ

Now we're talking, theory-wise! :)
Any more thoughts and ideas folks, do share!
Welcome to the forums!