News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What does KZ mean?

Started by Frosty, March 13, 2010, 08:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

-Kraken Zoo (Perhaps so much that he would have a zoo of Krakens (after breeding them, or course))

-Keebler's Zeal (He may like the job of the Keebler)

-King Zodiac (Perhaps he has watched the film about the Zodiac, and thinks him a king?)

-Killer Zodiac (This may be an homage to the movie about the Zodiac)

-Kidding Zackirus (Maybe he likes messing with Zackirus, but doesn't show it?)

-KKK (As in КЗ, which is KZ in Russian)

-Keep (the forums) Zesty (He adds new games and other discussions, why not?)

-Keep (the forums) Zingy (Again, he adds new games and fun discussions)

-Kansas' Zealot (He may favor Kansas, or maybe The Wizard of Oz)

-Kranky Zem (He may get like Zem the Reaper when he's kranky)

-Khaki Zest (Just a random guess)

-Keeps Zingers (He might like his own sense of humor)

Asssuming KZ is in a clan on WoW or some other online game, these would be the results:

-Karazhan: A WoW clan,

or -Knights (of) Zeratul: An internet gaming guild

-Also, he may like the T.V. show: Kaput (and) Zösky

-Perhaps he prefers the piano to all other musical instruments: Krystian Zimmerman, a classical pianist.

-Maybe it's just: Killing Zone?

-Or he just likes math: Korkine-Zolotarev, a lattice reduction algorithm.

-Or maybe he knows this person/place/thing from NASA: Komisja Zakladowa?

-Don't know who/what this is, but it's possible: Kol Zimrah.

-And the last theory: Kampero Zuzendarza, no idea who/what this is.

MikeW781

Wow. Watch the double posting. Its a little rude, and posts here actually count.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Tastidian

Or Casey could be his name lol

Hope we get to 10th page soon not to many people post.

Bromtaghon

We need KZ to pop up and give some incredibly cryptic clue, like 'it's not about zebras.'
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Zhampir

Zhampir

his first name is Kevin and he likes Zhiguli. (According to wikipedia, it's a notable brand of Russian beer, that didn't sell in Britain because the ending sounds like an Australian slang term for testicles. Yummy.)

Duskling

Yet more theories (I won't give up until we know what KZ stands for, no matter what I said earliers!)

-Kuhns Zeitschrift

-Kappa Zeta

-Kombat Zone

-Kader Zebede

-Kathleen Zbacknik

-Kevin Zegers

-Kickoff Zone

-Kid Zone

-Kill Zone

-Kirna Zabete

-Kite Zombies

-Kramme & Zeuthen

(Take note, I have no idea who/what most of this/these things/people are.)

-Assuming that KZ is African/African-American, KZ could stand for Kwanza.

-Assuming that KZ is Russian again, his name could be derived from the Kazan Cathedral in Red Square.

-And now, my final theory: Konstantin Zhukov.

Konstantin Chernenko was a military leader, as was Georgy Zhukov. Zhukov was a Soviet Commander and had a very big part in the Soviet victory of World War 2. The reasons for combining these names are obvious.

-I apologize, but I have one last theory: KZ could be an abrevation for kolkhoz. The reason for this is that Meliton Kantaria, the Russian soldier to raise the Banner of Victory at the end of the Battle of Berlin, worked there until being mobilized in the Red Army in 1940. End to my theories, besides, all we have to do is wait for KZ now...

Ertxiem

Quote from: KZ on March 29, 2010, 09:06:35 AM
[...]
(Ok, if this thread reaches 10 pages, I'll let you folks know- but if anyone does know the real answer, please don't be a spoil sport- let your imaginations run rampant for a bit here :) )

Let's hope KZ holds to his promise, now that this thread has reached the 10 pages!
Nevertheless, I hope that more theories keep on coming, with the explanations about it (let's use our imagination).

And Duskling, you've multiple posted a few times... please edit your message the next time you need to add something shortly after you posted (say, in the next hour, if nobody else posted in between). This way the answer that KZ might give us is just to add a couple more pages of suggestions with a (wacky) theory for every suggestion. Furthermore, you've increased your post count the easy way.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Bromtaghon

His point is that you should use the Modify button instead of re-posting, not that random guesses are bad.  Half my guesses are about zebras and we KNOW it's not about them.

Didn't he create Kolko by typing random letters on the keyboard? (If I'm wrong correct me.)  Could he have typed KZ like that?
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Tastidian

Quote from: Duskling on June 17, 2010, 06:38:49 PM
Quote from: Ertxiem on June 17, 2010, 02:55:55 PM
Furthermore, you've increased your post count the easy way.
I apologize, but Crusader Tastidian (Now just Tastidian) I believe stated at some point that it is more fun just to make random guesses, or, someone did, but, if you'd like, I'll add a theory to every post that I can, execpt the ones with theories already, or the ones I don't have a clue about. Sound good?

You know to post a random guess doesn't have do anything with how many you make.

MikeW781

Quote from: Ertxiem on June 17, 2010, 02:55:55 PM
Quote from: KZ on March 29, 2010, 09:06:35 AM
[...]
(Ok, if this thread reaches 10 pages, I'll let you folks know- but if anyone does know the real answer, please don't be a spoil sport- let your imaginations run rampant for a bit here :) )

Let's hope KZ holds to his promise, now that this thread has reached the 10 pages!
Well,  the thread will get taken back once Duskling decides to edit his posts. So I would keep adding. I think its just his name, with Kolko (the name on his TRPG2 files) as his first, and his last initial being Z.

Xemadus Echina

since he isn't here to tell you himself i'll tell you what KZ means (with about 99% sureness)  KZ is [spoiler]the initials of his name.  His name is really Konstantin Zhurov.[/spoiler]
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

MikeW781

what makes you so certain?

Xemadus Echina

because it fits and its using 100% non stretched facts?
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

MikeW781

i was wondering which facts............