News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What to add to/post in/how to "Post / Download New Battles!"

Started by KZ, February 25, 2010, 10:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

Brilliant that. If I get the time, I'll re-upload the battles from the old forums, as those services have been acting up in the last year or so.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Frosty

Now I made a string of maps together, all in a big story. Should I post it under writing, or just right here?
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

CraigStern

It's your call. If you want, you can post the maps here, then link directly to your map posts in your story. (You can get the link to individual posts by clicking the Re: Post / Download New Battles! link right above any given post.)

Presentiment

Its more of a TPA map.

Lots of choke points, golems.

I made it for fun, very quickly. Give me feedback. Light Bomb, Blinding Shield would be useful. Malis is almost a requirement.

If you want to beat it with the default TPA1 team you'll have to make one of the top two energy golems bosses.

torugo

mock the pheonix you will burn

Ertxiem

Perhaps the problem is that you don't allow flash to use as much space as you need. Right click the game and go to Settings. In there, raise the allowed local storage (I allow 10MB in my computer, but try a higher value if that don't work).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.