Games > TRPG2

Anya or Festus

<< < (6/9) > >>

Frosty:
Sorry, I posted that BEFORE I read that Presintiment was banned. And by all this reasoning, I see why peolpe think Festus is better. I've justed used Anya more, so I'm more used to using her and therefore better with her and prefer her. This whole topic is just a big old question. Who do you use more? Anya or Festus? Me, its Anya. Most people, its Festus. Plus, why are we even arguing it? I can understand, no one else is going to be in the same mindset as me, and I will always prefer Anya. I'm just like that. Call me stubborn. But I know a lost battle when I see one.

KZ:
To each their own. ;)
But still, it was interesting to see what objective advantages and disadvatanges the two healers had. In this case it's not hard to compare the two, and surely it's pure subjective preference for one small factor over others (e.g. playing method, desire to up the difficulty) that affects the selection of the healer. At least this discussion showed what the objective cons and pros are, as well as what the debatable points are.

MikeW781:
one very important thing we have not mentioned yet is that Festus' Big Shield heals himself
the importance: Anya IS easier to kill, because on a first turn where I attack with all units, Festus/Anya will get hurt. Festus can heal everybody and himself, while Anya can only recover health if she is healed by Jack/Main, a complete waste of a move

Dorgon 5000:

--- Quote from: mikew781 on April 12, 2010, 04:28:58 PM ---one very important thing we have not mentioned yet is that Festus' Big Shield heals himself
the importance: Anya IS easier to kill, because on a first turn where I attack with all units, Festus/Anya will get hurt. Festus can heal everybody and himself, while Anya can only recover health if she is healed by Jack/Main, a complete waste of a move

--- End quote ---

AND she canīt fly AND she is slower

Tinkerbell:
Let me point this out:

Festus has everything Anya has and much more in terms of mobility. Therefore all your arguments about getting her out of the way are moot because you can be sure Festus will be better in that position.

The point is arguing Anya vs. Festus, and Festus trumps her in mobility and therefore damage, has slightly more HP, and a more useful resistance, and he has Big Shield, which can potentially heal three times more people than Anya's Long Shield.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version