News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Forum Suggestions

Started by Presentiment, March 20, 2010, 03:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Presentiment

Post your suggestions for the forum here.

-Turn the smileys' backgrounds into the default forum theme's color.
-Disable topic creation in Introductions.

EDIT: Topic creation in Introductions just disabled.

Zackirus

I have a suggestion for the forum. Can't we just delete accounts that have been in-active for around 6 months, this would clear up a lot of space on the forum (which that space could be ued to wrtite in the forums)
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Presentiment

There probably isn't any server problem with the forums.

KZ

Also, there are users who do return after a year-long absence and who become very active (take Ertxiem or LethalLaurie, for instance). So, I'd rather not see old accounts deleted.

The part about smilies I do agree on.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Presentiment

I also think posts in Forum Games not counting towards your post count would be a good idea, as it encourages more posting in the other boards.

Also, the creation of another board as a more whimsical version of GD would be nice, as long as posts didn't count.

KZ

Quote from: Presentiment on March 20, 2010, 08:10:04 PM
I also think posts in Forum Games not counting towards your post count would be a good idea, as it encourages more posting in the other boards.
It is a good idea, it's been suggested recently and Craig has already implemented it on the boards- but all posts from the forum games section prior to that still count.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zhampir

a general FAQ on the forums would be nice a long with a list of useful links (i.e. links to the fan pages, specific topics in the old forums, a link to the wiki, etc.)

KZ

Good point, I made something like that during TRPG2 production, I'll do it today or tomorrow then.
Welcome to the forums!