News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

My Progress on the new game.

Started by Steel Ersatz Man, March 21, 2010, 02:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How powerful do you think the Hero's got to be before he's ridiculously over-levelled?

Lvl 16-20
Lvl 21-25
Lvl 26-30
Lvl 31-35
Lvl 36+

Zackirus

It's Only 6:00 for me, I must be in a different time zone than you. To be correct though, you live in Europe (at least thats what you MSN says) an I live in Canada  ;)
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

I've opened the chest! Yes! What fights give you LOADS of gold?

Never mind, I'm just doing the Bug Queen.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Zhampir

The spriggat assassin's is supposedly the best when starting off.

Zackirus

Quote from: Zhampir on March 22, 2010, 04:13:32 PM
The spriggat assassin's is supposedly the best when starting off.

Well, the spriggat asassin's does give the most money in the game and is harder comapared to the Bug Queen, but still I would just do the Queen/ Dean on easy so that I could get my 5,000 gold everytime ;)
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Ah. I only just found out that that chest had 5000 gold in. And, that happens every game? Sweet!

Barzul

If you beat the game at a harder difficulty you get more gold. I think the chest by Hellion gives you 18,000 gold after beating the game on brutal.

KZ

That's right, you get 18000 on beating the game on Brutal. Certainly allows you to quickly level up the rest of the team, as new game+ allows only the Main to keep the stats.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steel Ersatz Man

Quote from: KZ on March 25, 2010, 10:26:00 AM
That's right, you get 18000 on beating the game on Brutal. Certainly allows you to quickly level up the rest of the team, as new game+ allows only the Main to keep the stats.

No it doesn't! My characters are power 15 and defence 15 on New Game+, just like they were last game.

KZ

Hmm, this isn't the case in the non-sinisterdesign.net versions.
I remember now- Craig updated the sinisterdesign.net version, so that all characters keep their stats.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steel Ersatz Man

Quote from: KZ on March 25, 2010, 11:03:07 AM
Hmm, this isn't the case in the non-sinisterdesign.net versions.
I remember now- Craig updated the sinisterdesign.net version, so that all characters keep their stats.

Phew, I'm glad I chose the sinister design version then.

Zackirus

Quote from: Barzul on March 24, 2010, 12:26:00 PM
If you beat the game at a harder difficulty you get more gold. I think the chest by Hellion gives you 18,000 gold after beating the game on brutal.

actually its 28,000 Gold but what's the difference  :P

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

I've completed the game many times over and I'm not playing it anymore.

KZ

So, how did you find your latest play-through? Enjoayble? Any new things discovered?
Welcome to the forums!

Steel Ersatz Man

Not really. Just monotonus. I wanted to uber train but I couldn't because they make you have to do 3 mechanics fights. :(

Dorgon 5000

I think I´ve made it around 20 times 8).  I´m not kidding.