News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

A few abilities that where missed out:

Started by Fireblasto, March 21, 2010, 10:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireblasto

1. Dorgon - at power 12 he learns burst shot. Area effect. Upgrades to level 2 at level 15

ODO
OOO
XXX

D = Dorgon O = area not hit X  = area hit

2. Gamblin' Jack - At defence 12 he learns recover where he heals himself.

Hope they are useful

KZ

Thanks, and welcome to the forums!
Currently the walkthroughs contain all attacks for the non-CD/sinisterdesign.net version. If you find any more attack stats (Recover, Long Shield, Fury) kindly post them here and they'll be added onto the walkthrough thread.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Presentiment

Fury is Psy Power 12, if I remember correctly.

I guess I should make one for TSoG?

frodo2040

Maybe I have a bug, or am missing something.  I have Dorgon up to level 23 psy power.  He has only one attack, and the symbol for it looks like mind blast.  When I use it, the screen reads, Dorgon deals __ damage with mind blast.  However, the attack is the laser beam thing.  Is this a bug?

Ertxiem

That seems to be a bug. I don't recall hearing it before.
Unfortunately, Craig will not fix this bug (at least not in the near future).
Perhaps it's more appropriate to move these 2 messages to the I've found a bug thread.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

cx

Quote from: frodo2040 on May 07, 2010, 04:45:42 PM
Maybe I have a bug, or am missing something.  I have Dorgon up to level 23 psy power.  He has only one attack, and the symbol for it looks like mind blast.  When I use it, the screen reads, Dorgon deals __ damage with mind blast.  However, the attack is the laser beam thing.  Is this a bug?

Are you re-playing savegame from some other version than Sinisterdesign.net-version? I got same thing when I used old save for replaying.

frodo2040

Yes, I am.  I transferred a save file from Newgrounds over to Sinister Design.  I was unable to get Dorgon that game because I had already passed him up, so I finished that game.  The next game, I got Dorgon and experienced the issues that I mentioned above.
(However, I am not complaining.  He has 7 speed, and his attack only costs 2 PsP.)

cx

Quote from: frodo2040 on May 08, 2010, 09:39:02 PM
Yes, I am.  I transferred a save file from Newgrounds over to Sinister Design.  I was unable to get Dorgon that game because I had already passed him up, so I finished that game.  The next game, I got Dorgon and experienced the issues that I mentioned above.
(However, I am not complaining.  He has 7 speed, and his attack only costs 2 PsP.)

Dorgon is only at SD-version so if you want Dorgon's full abilities you need to start from scratch on SD-version.

frodo2040

Yes, but I am already on my third new game +, so I really don't feel like starting over again.
As I said, I'm not complaining, I just wondered why this was occurring.

cx

Quote from: frodo2040 on May 09, 2010, 07:07:52 PM
Yes, but I am already on my third new game +, so I really don't feel like starting over again.

It won't take long until you survive Mech Base 1st battles on brutal.

KZ

Quote from: frodo2040 on May 09, 2010, 07:07:52 PM
That's 'cause the newgrounds version is not the extended version and does not contain extra bits and pieces that were added into the SD version (including parts pertaining to Dorgon)- I think you also should experience problems with teammate dialogue in Psy Academy. That's the cause of the said problems- the game has no data on the Laser Burst, for instance.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!