News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

People's Random Technical Questions

Started by Steel Ersatz Man, March 21, 2010, 12:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Ersatz Man

Any questions about how likely certain things are and what exact stats you need for something? Ask here.

Can you have more than 2 spin saw's on your person at once?

Why didn't you make an ending for Dorgon?

Why did you make the chest inside your trainers house ridiculously hard to open?

Can you win the vagrant's game (I mean actually win, not find a loophole in the rules)?

How do you get Flint's Steam Engine?

Why are you on the forums loads when you could be making the game? (Don't answer, just a joke.)

We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

CraigStern

You can only carry one spin saw at a time.

I didn't make an ending for Dorgon because, well, it didn't really occur to me to. :D (I think of Dorgon as sort of an easter egg character, seeing as he doesn't appear in the regular version of the game that appears all over the internet.)

Zackirus

though Craig you are happy to use my version if you ever decide to give him an ending

Destroy Psy Acadmeny:

After proving that he was a better version than his fellow energy golems. The Queen decided to mass produce Dorgon as part of the new war machiene. He is now feared throughout the world of archers as he leads the Dorgon Combat Unit into battle.

Kill Queen:

After Dorgon was no longer needed for war purposes, Main gave Dorgon to Helena and was incorperated him into the Helanites. His model is now being used as the energy golem of the Helnaites.

Dies:

Dorgon was seen by very few people, and barely anyone knew him. Many people have tried to rebuild dorgon but with his plans lost, none of the atempts have succeded
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Zackirus

Quote from: Ersatz Man on March 21, 2010, 12:04:00 PM
Any questions about how likely certain things are and what exact stats you need for something? Ask here.

Can you have more than 2 spin saw's on your person at once?

Why didn't you make an ending for Dorgon?

Why did you make the chest inside your trainers house ridiculously hard to open?

Can you win the vagrant's game?

How do you get Flint's Steam Engine?

Why are you on the forums loads when you could be making the game? (Don't answer, just a joke.)

Its so hard to open because the suprise inside of it is only supposed to go to a person who completed the game very well and had over Psy Power, and why not, its the final serect for a sweet reward

Yes you can win his game, you need to have an intelligence of of over 10 to say "Actually I was Right", in which you say that he asked you to pick a cup so you did.

You get flint's steam engine by looking in the golem workshop at the top-right corner and look for the iteam that is moving.

Hope I could help
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Presentiment

And by intelligence you mean aptitude?

Zackirus

Quote from: Presentiment on March 27, 2010, 02:07:21 PM
And by intelligence you mean aptitude?

intelligence and aptitude are the same thing, It is quite clear

- Lord Canada

KZ

There are many ways in which intelligence can be projected. In case of TSoG, there are 2 variables which, to a degree, contribute to the intelligence- personality cannot be fully discounted. It's best to make it clear that "aptitude" is the stat in question.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Presentiment

Aptitude is how well you learn. Its a subset of intelligence.

Steel Ersatz Man

I changed my vagrant game question by the way.

MikeW781

this would go under General Discussion more than TRPG2, but this is where it got moved, so here goes
-How do I put two or more quotes in a post
-What is a sticky thread/topic
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steel Ersatz Man

Actually, these are random technical questions based on TRPG2, not random technichal questions about the forums.

frodo2040

In the Deeper Downs, when you talk to Cerzak, he says Nelis kills the shadowling females to keep the spriggats dependent on her for survival.  Is this a typo? And if not, how does killing the shadowling females keep the spriggats dependent on Nelis?

CraigStern

Idozen Cair

Quote from: frodo2040 on May 21, 2010, 05:34:25 PM
In the Deeper Downs, when you talk to Cerzak, he says Nelis kills the shadowling females to keep the spriggats dependent on her for survival.  Is this a typo? And if not, how does killing the shadowling females keep the spriggats dependent on Nelis?
Someone from another topic talked about this too and I remember KZ said that 'Mr. Craig Stern's words weren't clear, and it was talking about the squiggat females, not shadowling' or something of the sort.
I doesn't care, do I?

ArtDrake

Anyone of the Shadowlands nationality is a Shadowling (not race). That answer your question?