Games > TSoG Wish List

New attacks for teammates

<< < (64/190) > >>

MikeW781:
I'm for the formulation of Fire Gust. Not sure about Contribute, it seems uneeded. I never found that I had three people lined up that were out of, or close to being out of, Psp

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on August 03, 2010, 01:23:44 PM ---Contribute- Luca has become so skilled at transfering PsP that she can contribute PsP to as much as three teammates at once.
Range: 1 (the 3 spaces infront)
Cost: Psy Power + Contribute Level
Amount Transferred: (Psy Power + Contribute Level)/2
Status Effects: Target's PsP increases

OXXXO
OOLOO
OOOOO

L = Luca
X = Target space
O = uneffected space

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: MikeW781 on August 04, 2010, 08:07:45 AM ---Not sure about Contribute, it seems uneeded. I never found that I had three people lined up that were out of, or close to being out of, Psp

--- End quote ---
To say Contribute is unneeded is like saying Long Shield is unneeded.  Unless all your attacks are Bow, Melee, and Knife, there is no way you wouldn't find it usefull to give PsP to three teammates at once.

MikeW781:

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on August 04, 2010, 10:45:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: MikeW781 on August 04, 2010, 08:07:45 AM ---Not sure about Contribute, it seems uneeded. I never found that I had three people lined up that were out of, or close to being out of, Psp

--- End quote ---
To say Contribute is unneeded is like saying Long Shield is unneeded.  Unless all your attacks are Bow, Melee, and Knife, there is no way you wouldn't find it usefull to give PsP to three teammates at once.

--- End quote ---
Its not a relative comparison. Despite the fact that both are area attacks, hte comparison falls short because most characters run out of Psp when they are engaged in longer battles, and tend to be more spread out. I personally did use Transfer multiple times in different battles, but never ended up wanting to have an area version of Transfer. It might be my preferred tactics, (encircling the enemy using small groups) but I never would use this attack.

Cypher:
I agree. I see no need for contribute.

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: MikeW781 on August 04, 2010, 11:15:01 AM ---hte comparison falls short because most characters run out of Psp when they are engaged in longer battles, and tend to be more spread out.
--- End quote ---
If the teammates are spread out, then how do you use Long Shield or Big Shield?  Are those attacks unneeded too?  Plus, almost everyone knows that spreading their team far apart makes them vulnerable to being ganged up on.

--- Quote from: MikeW781 on August 04, 2010, 08:07:45 AM --- Not sure about Contribute, it seems uneeded. I never found that I had three people lined up that were out of, or close to being out of, Psp

--- End quote ---
So you only heal when teammates are on the verge of death and only transfer PsP when their supply is depleted?  That is a terrible strategy.

Well maybe good tacticians can find Contribute useful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version