Games > TSoG Wish List

New attacks for teammates

<< < (65/190) > >>

algebra15:
It seems like you're strongly for Contribute, im2smart4u. However, the area of the attack being horizontal doesn't sem right. Also, I never find that I need PsP donation, or that much healing for that matter. I play on Brutal friendly-fire, and I still see no need for it. If you truly profess to be a "good" tactician, maybe you shouldn't need it at all? Criticizing mike's playing strategy does not give you any more credibility. If it works for him, it works for him. By definition. I don't believe I heard him say that his characters were being killed left and right. Anyway, you were strongly against the idea of selling, or  otherwise recieving compensation for Soul Charges, saying you should need them if you play on Brutal + Friendly Fire. Does a good tactician get his units killed? If you're against removing additional Soul Charges, but for another move to make the game even easier, perhaps you ought to make a choice...

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: algebra15 on August 04, 2010, 03:02:33 PM ---Anyway, you were strongly against the idea of selling, or  otherwise recieving compensation for Soul Charges, saying you should need them if you play on Brutal + Friendly Fire. If you're against removing additional Soul Charges, but for another move to make the game even easier, perhaps you ought to make a choice...

--- End quote ---
Don't incorrectly tell me what my beliefs are!
--- Quote from: im2smart4u on July 22, 2010, 02:36:19 PM ---I understand if you have more Soul Charges then you know what to do with, but "Soul Capacitor from Gelf" is a terrible solution.  I am not against getting rid of useless soul charges.  I am against bad ideas that don't fit into the Telepath world.

--- End quote ---
You don't have to disagree with me on every occasion, because I explained how your "Soul Capacitor" idea is stupid.

algebra15:

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on July 21, 2010, 11:47:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: rainen on July 21, 2010, 07:49:35 AM ---All throughout the game I have NEVER lost a unit. 
--- End quote ---
You should try turning on Friendly Fire on.

--- End quote ---

While I may have been incorrectly reading too much into that response, I thought that that implied you think if one has too many Soul Charges, one ought to turn the difficulty up, and thus that a system of removal and compensation for the Soul Charges would be unneccesary.


--- Quote from: im2smart4u ---ideas that don't fit into the Telepath RPG universe
--- End quote ---

Hmm... in a world where lumps of stone and metal come to life to guard humans and black balls with smoky tails that tap into the enrgy of the universe by a bizarre twist in their genetics, and where the spirits of the living with unfinished business freeze everyone around them, or chop off limbs with ghostly axes, and where great flying sapient bats breathe fire, and where little green people sell anyone that walks by a flamethrower and a Psy capacitor for these lumps of stone, and a lamp with an orb of power in it... a device that stores Soul Energy instead of raw Psy energy-- doesn't fit?

This really isn't the place to debate this though. If I have misunderstood the ideas you were expressing in the other topic, my sincerest apologies. However, this is a free forum, and I can give my ideas. Rather than fighting you, I will just say-- I don't like the idea of Contribute.

Cypher:
As far as I'm concerned, Im2smart4u is the only one who likes contribute.

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: algebra15 on August 04, 2010, 07:42:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: im2smart4u on July 21, 2010, 11:47:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: rainen on July 21, 2010, 07:49:35 AM ---All throughout the game I have NEVER lost a unit. 
--- End quote ---
You should try turning on Friendly Fire on.

--- End quote ---
While I may have been incorrectly reading too much into that response, I thought that that implied you think if one has too many Soul Charges, one ought to turn the difficulty up, and thus that a system of removal and compensation for the Soul Charges would be unneccesary.
--- End quote ---
You are incorrectly reading too much into it.


--- Quote from: algebra15 on August 04, 2010, 07:42:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: im2smart4u ---ideas that don't fit into the Telepath RPG universe
--- End quote ---
Hmm... in a world where lumps of stone and metal come to life to guard humans and black balls with smoky tails that tap into the enrgy of the universe by a bizarre twist in their genetics, and where the spirits of the living with unfinished business freeze everyone around them, or chop off limbs with ghostly axes, and where great flying sapient bats breathe fire, and where little green people sell anyone that walks by a flamethrower and a Psy capacitor for these lumps of stone, and a lamp with an orb of power in it... a device that stores Soul Energy instead of raw Psy energy-- doesn't fit?
--- End quote ---
That says something when a mystical telepathic world doesn't have room for a bad idea where a naturistic, weak-psy race builds a machine that holds humans souls.


--- Quote from: algebra15 on August 04, 2010, 07:42:07 PM ---Rather than fighting you, I will just say-- I don't like the idea of Contribute.

--- End quote ---
I can respect that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version