Games > TSoG Wish List

New attacks for teammates

<< < (156/190) > >>

bugfartboy:
And how do you know that? Don't tell me that you have a glob of plasma at home sitting in your 0g vacuum tank.

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on October 14, 2010, 09:07:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bugfartboy on October 14, 2010, 06:28:38 PM ---

--- Quote from: Bugfartboy on October 14, 2010, 07:35:59 PM ---Don't tell me that an inanimate object can survive having it's atomic structure completely stripped away. If it can, I'll leave the forums for good.
--- End quote ---
An inanimate object can survive having it's atomic structure completely stripped away.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Oh very funny. I forgot to laugh.

The Holy namelesskitty:
Hmmm, it sounds too powerful, I don't think so. It is pyro though, and you'll need attacks just like it or similar for the other three, nay.

ArtDrake:
How 'bout "Waveform Nebula" (a lattice of supercooled shards of ice taking on the will of its user, targeting its opponent where it knows that it'll hurt as a result of the waveforms' synchronization), "Mitosis Array" (A series of EM particles which would split in midair many times a second, replicating themselves, numbering huge amounts when finally hitting the target), and "Umbratic Torment" (A writhing globule of negative energy which forms itself into rotating blades during its flight? for the extras. :D  I think, however, we have enough elemental attacks, and the names are getting long.

Sadly, while the idea could go a bit further with some PR, I vote naybe.

bugfartboy:
I'm not done with it yet and I havn't had time to create similars for the other affinities yet. If you change your nays to maybes just for now, I can probably finish them tomorrow. But I don't want im2smart4u using the nays before I finish.

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: Bugfartboy on October 15, 2010, 10:17:20 PM ---I'm not done with it yet and I havn't had time to create similars for the other affinities yet. If you change your nays to maybes just for now, I can probably finish them tomorrow. But I don't want im2smart4u using the nays before I finish.

--- End quote ---
Instead of just posting any idea that pops into your head, you need to think about your suggestion thoroughly before posting it.  Ask yourself questions that you think other forumers will ask:
Does this fit into the Telepath RPG world?
Is it overly powerful?
Would it be useful?
Would it be worth Criag's time to create?
Does it make any logical sense?
Is the suggestion reasonable compared to other enemies/attacks?
Is this suggestion immature? (this is mostly for bugfartboy)
And any other questions that come to mind.

So far, I count three nays and no yays.  I think it is time to give up on the plasma idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version