News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

New attacks for teammates

Started by KZ, February 05, 2010, 07:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW781

Correct, its a choice. Most players make it unknowingly, but its final once you make it.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

If Fire Gust is formulated, then I thing Frost Gust should be formulated too.  We don't know for sure that we will see a Red Spriggat, Frost Spriggat, or get a choice between the two.

I have only heard yes, for both Fire Gust and Mind Shield 2.

MikeW781

They do seem to be widely acknowledged.
If any present has an objection, speak now, or forever hold your peace.
Seriously though, I'd say it should be formulated after a few more yes votes.
@im2smart4u- Wanna be the one to formulated them?

bugfartboy

I agree with both of them. But no one like my attack where Luca brought spirits back from beyond in the direction of a foe.

SmartyPants

Quote from: MikeW781 on August 09, 2010, 06:05:26 PM@im2smart4u- Wanna be the one to formulated them?
You do it.  The last thing I want to do it is be a moderator.  I would perfer someone else to do the honor, while the real moderators are gone.  With I not wanting to do it and with Duskling around less, MikeW781 is the most high ranking forumer and should be the temporary formulater.

MikeW781

Quote from: im2smart4u on August 10, 2010, 10:56:12 AM
Quote from: MikeW781 on August 09, 2010, 06:05:26 PM@im2smart4u- Wanna be the one to formulated them?
You do it.  The last thing I want to do it is be a moderator.  I would perfer someone else to do the honor, while the real moderators are gone.  With I not wanting to do it and with Duskling around less, MikeW781 is the most high ranking forumer and should be the temporary formulater.
I don't want to debate this again, but would like to point out that it has nothing to do with being a mod, just submitting well-accepted ideas into the thread. Forum rank doesn't matter either, as long as somebody neatly posts the agreed upon ideas, it doesn't make a difference how many posts they have.
That aside, if thats how you feel then I will formulate the attacks, after they get a few more votes. We only have about 4 votes, we need at least one more.

bugfartboy

My imaginary friend says he likes them. He votes yes. That work?

SmartyPants

Piercing Throw- A powerful throw of a spear can stab through an enemy and hit the square behind your target.
Range: 2-3 squares
Damage: (1/2)Strength + (1/2)Psy Power + 2 + Piercing Throw Level
Cost: 9 PsP

0X0
0X0
0S0

0=uneffected space, X=attacked space, S=spearman

Cypher

Zhampir

Wasn't the piercing throw all ready submitted and objected?
I vote yay for the frost gust.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Zhampir on August 16, 2010, 11:48:32 AM
Wasn't the piercing throw all ready submitted and objected?
Why don't you check for yourself?

Yay or nay for a Spearman's Piercing Throw?

Zackirus

I like  both Frost Gush and Piercing Throw

(Though I already cam up with the idea (of Piercing Throw) in the form of a crossbow attack. Anyone remeber the attack from my gliding archers?)
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Cypher

SmartyPants

Quote from: Zackirus on August 16, 2010, 01:08:04 PM
(Though I already cam up with the idea (of Piercing Throw) in the form of a crossbow attack. Anyone remeber the attack from my gliding archers?)
(Though I came up with idea of Piercing Throw from the random one before you even entered the forums)

Quote from: Cypher on August 16, 2010, 01:09:40 PM
I also like Frost Gust.
Frost Gust was already forumulated beside Fire Gust.

Yay or nay for a Spearman's Piercing Throw?

Duskling