News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

New attacks for teammates

Started by KZ, February 05, 2010, 07:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

I was thinking maybe... If Griffin were to train his power really really high, he could read an enemies mind, and block their next attack as well as hit them for more than normal. But if this were true and accepted, I have no name for it right now. Yay, Nay, Maybe? Revisions, Denials, Kill 'da Bugfartboy for an idea worse than Plasma Burst?

SmartyPants

Quote from: Bugfartboy on October 19, 2010, 06:43:37 AM
I was thinking maybe... If Griffin were to train his power really really high, he could read an enemies mind, and block their next attack as well as hit them for more than normal. But if this were true and accepted, I have no name for it right now. Yay, Nay, Maybe? Revisions, Denials, Kill 'da Bugfartboy for an idea worse than Plasma Burst?
This seems silly. nay.

SmartyPants

I think people are just posting idea, so they have something posted.  I wonder if they truely want to see some of these attacks.

ArtDrake

I honestly would want to see a ricochet attack of some sort. I don't know if it would be Rahel, though.

The Holy namelesskitty

my guess if this is so would be for the main, (somehow harnessing some sort of energy in the target, and siphoning that into a blast coming from the primary target.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

TheWanderingShadow

There was a debate in the old forums about giving Set a Shield Blast, which would cost high psy power and push enemies or teammates one or two blocks away. Was that idea scrapped or something?
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

cyso

Yes, there was the issue of Set pushing the target off a bridge or into a rock or tree or some other battlefield object.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

bugfartboy

Yeah. Set being a pacifist supreme and such. I would be right there with him though.

TheWanderingShadow

Someone said that you could prevent him from doing that, throwing up a message like "Set's pacifism stops him from doing that". That would probably be too much trouble, though.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

bugfartboy

I don't know. I don't think it would be too much trouble but the idea was shot down many a posts ago.

bugfartboy

Here are some range 1 attacks. I had created damage forumlas for them originally but they didn't look very good at all. Here goes:

Icy Breath- Duvalier
[spoiler]The user slows down the particles in his breathing to create small chunks of ice to hurl at those right in front of him.
Type:Ice
Range:1
Cost:4[/spoiler]

Black Spot- Duvalier
[spoiler]The user forms gobules of corrosive masmia in his hands which he drips onto the ground in front of him to harm those directly in front.
Type:Shadow
Cost:3[/spoiler]

Light Orb-Duvalier
[spoiler]The user gathers radioactive particles in the air to a space just in front of him, bombarding whatever happens to be there with them.
Type:Light

Firey Glare-Duvalier
[spoiler]The user accelerates the particles in whatever happens to be right in front of him at the time, damaging them.
Type:Fire

SmartyPants

Quote from: Bugfartboy on October 21, 2010, 10:05:45 PM
Here are some range 1 attacks. I had created damage forumlas for them originally but they didn't look very good at all. Here goes:
Icy Breath- Duvalier
[spoiler]The user slows down the particles in his breathing to create small chunks of ice to hurl at those right in front of him.
Type:Ice
Black Spot- Duvalier
[spoiler]The user forms gobules of corrosive masmia in his hands which he drips onto the ground in front of him to harm those directly in front.
Type:Shadow
Cost:3[/spoiler]
Light Orb-Duvalier
[spoiler]The user gathers radioactive particles in the air to a space just in front of him, bombarding whatever happens to be there with them.
Type:Light
Firey Glare-Duvalier
[spoiler]The user accelerates the particles in whatever happens to be right in front of him at the time, damaging them.
Type:Fire
Unnecessary, because of mind blast.

bugfartboy

But you yourself said
Quote from: im2smart4u on September 09, 2010, 10:20:22 PM
Quote from: Arch Preist of Craiginism on September 09, 2010, 10:13:37 PM
Why does Luca know Mindblast? Why is she able to Soul Suck? Those too are offensive.
Yes, they are offensive, but they do so little damage that it doesn't make her into an offensive unit.  The new suggested attack would make her an offensive unit.

The Holy namelesskitty

Why does black spot cost 1 less?
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy

Shadow. I was thinking a weaker damage formula. Similar to shadow blast being weaker and less costly.