News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

New attacks for teammates

Started by KZ, February 05, 2010, 07:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyso

I'm thinking that the spriggat gains the availability of the attack from the trainer. I think Zackirus was thinking about evolving the attack. Correct me if I'm wrong Zackirus.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Zackirus

I was thinking off evovling the attack but now I see it would be like Fire Breath and Fire Breath 2. I could do with that, as some people might want to use both attacks or might not have the PsP. This attack needs a name though. I am thinking Eruption or Volcanic Burst?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Hmm, maybe some sort of "Psy Cannon," if it hasn't been proposed already, like what Dark Vortex is to Shadow Blast, but for Mind Blast.

KZ

I don't know- the modified attack seems rather strong, stronger than Pyro Hail, in essence, and I think the main area attacks should remain with the Hero. Plus, given the nature of the Spriggats attacks (chemically started ,generated from their mouth, then "breathed out" by the spriggat), some of the shapes don't look logical from that perspective. Sure, the original one doesn't have such a high reach as Fire Breath 2, nor is it as strong as Pyro Hail, but I think the Spriggats have traditionally been a class down in terms of area attacks than either Shadowlings or the Psy Fighters, so making a superior attack would be a bit starnge and put at a disadvantage a player with Heat element affinity.

Do all of you folks agree on Whirlwind for Griffin  as an upgrade of Slash then? If there are many positive replies, then I'll add it to formulated!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

SmartyPants

Quote from: KZ on April 01, 2010, 12:21:02 PMDo all of you folks agree on Whirlwind for Griffin  as an upgrade of Slash then? If there are many positive replies, then I'll add it to formulated!
I got no complaints about it.

For the few who don't know what Whirlwind looks like:
0XXX0
0XGX0
0XXX0

0-not effected X-attacked G-Griffin

cyso

I like the whirlwind attack for Griffin.
I was thinking of something like Flare for the spriggat.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

KZ

Thanks, guys!

Anyone esle would like to voice their opinion before Whilwind goes formulated?
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

MikeW781

sounds good
will it require slash level 2?
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

Quote from: mikew781 on April 02, 2010, 03:42:09 PM
What level of Slash WILL it require? Because I have Slash level 2 with Griffin, or it hasn't been formulated yet?

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duskling on April 03, 2010, 06:51:49 PM
What level of Slash WILL it require? Because I have Slash level 2 with Griffin, or it hasn't been formulated yet?
When the attacks are formulated it means we put them in a list to be suggested to CraigStern.  Just because an attack or enemy is formulated, doesn't mean it will be put in the game.

Duskling

Quote from: im2smart4u on April 03, 2010, 07:00:46 PM
Quote from: Duskling on April 03, 2010, 06:51:49 PM
When the attacks are formulated it means we put them in a list to be suggested to CraigStern.  Just because an attack or enemy is formulated, doesn't mean it will be put in the game.
Very sorry, I'm not familiar with these forum terms yet, as I' am still new around here.

MikeW781

when you use an attack a cretain number of times, (its something like 33 1/3 for most attacks) it gains a skill level, which usually means it gains attack power
some moves require that you have a certain amount of skill in another move
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

How about "Soul Transfer" for Luca, it works like Transfer, but with HP, providing that she used Soul Suck in the current battle and has Soul Suck or Transfer level 2.

Stats:

Range: 1

Amount Transferred: Amount Soul Sucked

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duskling on May 01, 2010, 12:37:52 AM
How about "Soul Transfer" for Luca, it works like Transfer, but with HP, providing that she used Soul Suck in the current battle and has Soul Suck or Transfer level 2.

Stats:

Range: 1

Amount Transferred: Amount Soul Sucked
Healing should be left for Psy Healers, while transfering PsP should be left to spirits.