News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

RTD Story

Started by Zackirus, March 22, 2010, 05:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopman

anybody gonna post? ???
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

Steelfist

Apparently not.

Everyone is waiting for zackirus, who seems to have forgotten the thread.

Zackirus

Z

Zackirus wakes up from his bed and yawns deeply. He gets up and has a quick burning hot shower and sits down and watches T.V. well he eats his breakfast. He takes out his laptop and checks his email. "Holy.....". He notices he has 5 messages for him to restart something. Then it click at the back of his memory. Oh ya, Time has stopped. Timeresume......

Tiredness: 9

Breaskfast: 14

Memory and Time Stoppage: 13 + 20 (Apt Mod)

Gold: Unknown

Health: 10,000,000,000/10,000,000,000

Everybody Else's Turn

M

Mike (for a better name) trys to talk himself out of being mugged by the guards. With his low personality, it somehow fails, and he manages to call their mother a farm animal. Mike wakes up and realises that he is in a garbage can, naked, with no money, and no weapons. He gets up and notices his clothes are torn up around the garbage can and they are unwearable. It is night time and there is nobody on the street and it is really quiet.

Stopping of Mugging: 1 – 3 (Per Mod) = 0

Stuff Stolen: 6 + 1 (Pow Mod) = 7

Nobody There: 13

Health: 6/23

Gold: 0

Your Turn!

S

Convincing him works. He slowly starts to wander off but he looks drunk and stumbles into some women holding pots above her head. You slowly back off and find yourself at the edges of a battle zone, there is a teenager, fighting 3 spear guards, 1 is one the ground, and the other two are advancing fearfully. A closer look shows that his kid has black hair, whitish skin, but his eyes are blue green. One of the guards is hit by a light blast coming from his hands and the other runs away. He is quickly shot down by another light blast and a kid slowly moves towards a small looking beggar. "Where's Yawah Now...." he says. The beggar scrambles away, and you can almost feel the kid is now staring at you.

Convincing: 14 + 0 (Per Mod) = 14

Power of Kid: 16

Guard Fight: 11

Staring: 15 – 0 (Your Per Mod) = 15

Gold: 50

Health: 23/23

Your Turn

R

You go up to one of the people and step in their way. The person bumps into you but shows no reaction, he spills come sort of clear liquid from a barrel he is holding. He continues to walk forward without saying anything. At a glance you see that he eyes are glazed over and look like they have been open for weeks. All the other people in the town act like this, they have no brain activity and they just walk around the town. You scan around and see that their is a strong psy feeling coming from the middle of the town. Anabeth bends down and touched the clear liquid. "It feels like spit" she sheirks. He walk over to her and help her up, she looks at you but falls limp in your hands. Her eyes glaze over and he begins walking in the same way the people of the town are.

Interfering: 13 – 0 (Apt Mod)

Slime: 4 + 0 (A's Pow Mod) = 4

Center of Town: 14

Gold: 100

Your Turn!

E

(Three Days Later) The guard comes to pick you up, you see the figure waiting behind them. He Laughs "Take him and his friends to the resting area. Shadowling guards pick you pick and drag you body into some sort of room. You see Al and John lying next to you. You bend up to say something but a foot kicks you in the face. "No talking to them right now, you will get your turn". They leave the room and you stand up. There is food all around you, a blue shadowling hovers over to you and you feel your body becoming stronger, he does the same thing to Al and John and he says, "Your Master has entered you into the coliseum, you must eat now and get ready for fighting, which will begin in 20 minutes." He floats off and you are standing in a room without any clue what to do.

Coliseum: 16

Healer: 14  

Fighting: 13

Your Turn!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Mopman

uh, which one happened ??? If it is the first, track the thugs while remaining hidden(no need for everybody to see him without clothes)

If its the second, slowly backoff from the kid.
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

Steel Ersatz Man

I'm back, I couldn't stay away! :)

Anyway, 'FIGHTING!' Aloc thinks to himself. 'Mabye I can conjure up something really distracting, then I can escape,' Aloc decides.

'Oy You!' A a shadowling voice echoes in Aloc's mind, 'time to die!'

And, like that, he is forced into a giant arena with a sand floor where thousands of shadowling are waiting intently. Aloc could feel the general mood of the crowd was one of excitement and suspense. A large, dark man with a scar along his left cheek wielding a heavy two-handed mace and wearing leather armour enters the opposite side of the arena. A horn is blown, and the man comes charging at Aloc screaming a battle cry. The man came closed his distance to 50 metres... 40.... 30... Aloc prepares his next move...
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Steelfist

Approach the kid slowly and try to contact him mentally.

Zackirus

E

Aloc jumps out of the way and the mace just barely misses him. He rolls onto the ground and look up the man seems to be twisting his mace. Aloc hears a snap and it becomes two maces, one in each hand. He looks at Aloc and charges again, this time however, he gets Aloc in the chest, Aloc goes flying backward into the wall and crumbles to the ground. The man runs then picks you up throwing you against the wall. He grabs you with one hand and hits you with the other mace. He then after mercilessly beating you smashes your head into a wall and throws you onto the ground. He can almost feel like your life source is dying away. Aloc suddenly gets a brust of energy, he feels like he could destroy Sinus itself. Out of the corner of Aloc eye, he sees John winking at him. The dark haired man rushes you but it seems like he is tiptoeing. He trys to hit you with his (double mace now) mace but you grab it out of is hands and he goes flying backwards. You are astonished by what you have done. The man stumbles to the ground, and you here the crowd yell "KILL HIM, KILL HIM".

Roll: 20 – 3 (P. Pow Mod) = 17

Second Hit: 14 (Damage)

Wall Smashing and Throw: 10 (Damage)

Energy: 16 + 1 (Per Mod)

Axe Grab: 12 + 5 (Specail Mod) = 17

Health: 40/40

Your Turn! 
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Ertxiem

Wow. It's been a long time since the last update.
I would like to be kept on the story.
Just to help you locate me, I appear in in pages 6&7.

Quote from: Zackirus on April 01, 2010, 03:57:37 PM
R

The Black Spriggat picks out 2 of his warriors to fight by your side "This is Cetan, a master healer and, Ert (Ertrxiem Reference) one of our finest fire warriors." You take them outside to mediatae with them and Ert is able to connect with you but Cetan sadly isn't able to. The Spriggats then tell you than unless you have some sort of wing system to hold up your body weight. You guys slowly travel across Lake Alto, during this time, Rainen explains that he has amnesia, and can't remember some of his attacks. Cetan tells him that there is some herb in the desert that can actually heal amnesia. Grotius remains silent through the trip across. When you guys get to the other side, you hear the sound of swords in the distance, the swords clank at furiously together. You don't know whether to check out the noise or not. The other Spriggats remain silent and are thinking around the same thing.

[...]

Quote from: Zackirus on April 05, 2010, 02:56:24 PM
R

You guys hide in the trees at the locations. The forest is still silent until you hear a flash of movement. You turn you head but a sword goes ripping through your back. You fall onto the ground almost paralyzed, trying to make sense of what just happened. Your body feels weak, even after the stab. The badnit jumps down from the tree and takes all your gold. Your friends jump out of their hiding places, but are surrounded by at least 10 badnits all together. You can't even walk or move. You try to crawl around but it's too late, you black out.

You wake up in some sort of tent. You see a figure standing over you, it holds down water and you are so thirsty you gulp it down in one gulp. You look up but your vision is hazy, all you see is an outline of some sort of human. "Are you okay?" a warm girl human voice says. "Ughhh" you can barely move and speak. She bends down and you can see some chocolate brown hair, with blonde streaks in it, you also can see these grassy green eyes. You don't know wither this girl is friend or foe, but what do you do.

[...]

I never knew what happened to me, but I sure lost contact with Rainen. Did Cetan survived? If he did, he will probably come with me.

My actions:
- Try to locate Rainen.
- If I have some free time, I'll try to train my fire breath and my wall of fire. I feel bad about being unable to protect Rainen (and loosing track of him).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc contacts the man with his psy abilities trying to explain that he will perform an illusion to make it LOOK like he kills him then they will attempt to escape.

Steelfist

Zackirus, if you post an action, I would be happy to write yours; you are writing mine, after all.

Zackirus

Glady, but well will use Aaron as Zackirus is tooo powerful, also, Steelfist your in charge Mopman story remeber and Ertxiem's (I have Rainen and Ersatz Man)

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Quote from: Zackirus on May 10, 2010, 01:00:18 PM
Glady, but well will use Aaron as Zackirus is tooo powerful, also, Steelfist your in charge Mopman story remeber and Ertxiem's (I have Rainen and Ersatz Man)
Yeah, speaking of me, can you reply to my last post? Thanks.

Zackirus

E

The audience looks and sees you standing over the man and the see you bebhead in front of them, you prepare to run, but suddenly you are grabbed by a shadowling who drags you back into the room where you were eating. A shadowling healer floats over and heals you, and says "your next match will be in a few hours, please feel free to watch the matches or go to the training area to train. There is one problem though, You need a fighter bracelet. Hold out your hand" He shadowling brings this blue bracelet from the front it looks like it is nothing.

Isllusion: 13 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 14

Healing: 12 + 1 (Per Mod) = 13

Fighter Braclet: 4 + 1 (Per Mod) = 3 

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc secretly congratulates himself on the sucessful illusion and holds him arm out to reluctantely accept the bracelet. Aloc must see what the bracelet does first before he can plan what to do next.

Zackirus

E

The blue shadowling put the band on your hand. You feel no different. The shadowling directs you to these two pillars in one corner on the room. "Walk through them". Aloc walks toward them but as he draws near his movement slows, and soon he is moving his legs but is not going anywhere. Aloc backs up and he can move freely again. "Now, about your living quarters, you will be roomed in slave room 42 arb, you will have a roommate, his name I believe is a human named Matham, a Psy Fighter by the looks of it. We will come get you when it is time for your match." He looks down and notices you tugging at the bracelet, "the only way you can get it off is if you won the championship." He smilies. He hands you a small bag of 50 gold. "This should supply you with training and better food but it will cost money." He leaves the room and your all alone and you have no idea where John and Al are.

Bracelt Effects: 14

Freedom of Movement: 10 – 3 (P. Pow Mod) = 7

Matham the Psy Fighter: 3

Tip of advice: 13 + 1 (Per Mod) = 14

Gold: 50

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada