News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

RTD Story

Started by Zackirus, March 22, 2010, 05:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Ersatz Man

In the heat of battle, Aloc asks the healer what's going on.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Zackirus

Aloc runs back to where the healer is hiding. His hears the golem taking blasts after blasts from the four people in the entrance. The healer is hiding behind what appears to be a solid state shield. The healer sees Aloc and looks hopeful. Aloc asks "what is going on!" The Healer whispers back "We're part of the Mechianics, and those guys are from Somnus probably sent to take our prized doctor Dr. Eion. We need your help to deafeat these guys!" Two stone golems appear of the sides of the back cave and slowy march over towards the entrance. A stray light blast collapses the exit behind you. Aloc hears a sharp crack, and suddenly bronze golem parts go flying everywhere. "Hurry we don't have much time!" Yells the healer. You guys run behind some sort of table. "By the way, the name is John". You look over rand you see Dr. Eion pulling out different chemicals from his white lab coat and tossing them all the four people. The girl screams "When will they stop coming!" John looks around to keep making barriers and healing the golem and the remaining three guards and archer.

Briefing: 13 + 2 (Per Mod) = 15

Golem Explodes: 0/33

Two Stone Golems: 3

Healers Name: 12 + 2 (Per Mod) = 14

Health: 23/23

Gold: 0

Your Turn!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc explains to the healer that he would rather just remain neutral and that he should leave before he 'knows too much.' Aloc decides that at the nearest opputunity he will leave.

Zackirus

John looks at him and says "I wish you luck in your adventures." Aloc feels a tingle in his body and he feels like he can take more hits and survive longer. Aloc looks around and the only way out is through the way that the attackers came. He sees starting to climb the wall beside them. "Where are you going?" asked Aloc "I'm getting out of here!" Aloc jumps up and starts to climb the wall but falls down because he can't hold his weight and hurts his back. Aloc looks around at the carnage, one bronze golem is destroyed along with one of the stone golems, 5 swordsmen, and 1 archers. It was now or never, Aloc jumps up and runs towards the exit but the male yelled "He is getting away!" Suddenly a shadowblasts were firing in his direction, Aloc dodged the first one but he jumped on the second one and is hit square in the chest. He spins down and his head smashed onto the ground. He felt 2 other shadowblasts hit him but he was only just hurt. Aloc got up but he felt a freezing cold blast him and he fell to the ground. He felt 2 more shadow blasts and was unable to move any parts of his body. He was painfully out his eyes as the rest of the guards fell and the stone golem shut down. Only, Dr. Eion was left and he was tossing out chemicals from tables now, Aloc also saw John watching the battle from the roof of the cave, and he suddenly vanished from view (probably running from the fight). Dr. Eion finally after using all of his chemicals gets out a scalpel and starts running towards them trying to dodge their attacks. He stabs the female in the side and is then hit by 3 blasts; he crumples to the floor and rasps, "I give up!" The female after being healed by the red Shadowling, inspects the bodies, to make sure they are dead. She comes to Aloc and turns around "This one is still alive, although he is not wearing anything like the guards." "Take him with us then as he might be useful." Responds the dark blue Shadowling. "We did it in Master Aaron" Cheers the red Shadowling. Aaron... slowly as Aloc is being dragged away, he remembers the person he taught trick. Sadly, Aloc is too weak to think though and blacks out

Aloc wakes up sore in some sort of cell. It is around 4 by 4 meters and around 4 meters tall. There are some scarps of food on the floor in front of Aloc. There is a purple Shadowling beside him who is looking extremely hurt. "You awake fleshing?" asks the Shadowling. Aloc can sense that the Shadowling is hurt mentally but not physically. "Barely" whispers Aloc, "Where are we?" "Somnus: Jail and Detainment Area." The Shadowling responds. 

Bonus Health: 15 + 1 (Per Mod) = 16

Climbing: 1 – 2 (P. Pow Mod) =  1

Running: 16 – 2 (P. Pow Mod) = 14

Dodge: 9 – 2(P. Pow Mod) = 7

Mercy: 20! (you're so lucky)

Jail Cell: 19 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 20

Health: 5/30 (For 3 more days)

Your Turn!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc asks the shadowling why he's here and tells him about the weird stuff that's happened to him. This is just too crazy. Aloc needs to make sense of what's going on.

Zackirus

The shadowling looks at Aloc in confusion, "This isn't good" signs the shadowling "I am about to tell you something that with shock your mind. By what you have been telling me, it seems that you have been transported to the past". Aloc looks in horror and confusion. "Where you cam from was the shadowling Queen still alive" continues the shadowling "No, responds Aloc" responds Aloc. "Then you are in the past and this is bad. By you coming to the past, you have warped the space time continuum, meaning that the future is now changed. This also means that you need to be careful, you mess something up and your parents do not meet and have you, you will be erased for history itself. Now for why I am here, I miss-informed Tastitan about the golem workshop location and he searched my mind for the real one. True fully, I am against the queen and I am sided with the Spriggats." The door suddenly Clanks open and a whitish blue shadowling is standing beside a red shadowling with a bone mask on him. "You, Fleshing, we need to do some Scanning of your mind" says the blue shadowling while the red shadowling beside him smilies cruelly. The purple shadowling whispers, "keep your mind closed!".

Information: 13 + 1 (I.M.) = 14

Scanning: 3

Mind Closing: 14 + 1 (P. M) = 15

Health: 5/30

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

Rainen wakes up in the middle of a crater right on the shore of Lake Alto. "well at least i'm here..." he feels weakened and upon a self examination he discovers most of his powers and strengths to be missing. "it had to of been that temporal anomaly..." Rainen feels the pull of a mysterious object far away.
ACTION
after a moment of thought Rainen throws a piece of drift wood into the water and proceeds to paddle out to a distant island.

ACTION
Rainen looks for the mysterious object.

ACTION

Rainen meditates to improve his psy abilites

ACTION
Rainen continues to meditate to imporve his psy abilites
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Zackirus

Rainen paddles and paddles with all this might, and he is succefully able to reach where the signal is coming from, it is a small island though, and after seraching through it, Rainen finds nothing, assuming that it was a simple miss-reading in his Psy abilities Rain sits down and begins to meditate to improve his Psy abilities. He is successfully able to improve his Defence, but he stand up realising that the effect will only be temporary. Rainen looks at the surface of Lake Alto and thinks about what to do next in this strange world.

Paddling: 13 + 2 (P. Pow Mod) = 15

Seraching and Scanning : 5 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 6

Meditating: 14 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 15

Defence: +1 (1 day Remaining)

Gold: 50

Your Turn!  

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

ACTION
Rainen continues to search for the object, determined that his skills have not become faulty.
after his search concludes, he decides to head back to the beach to relax a little and regain some of his abilities.
ACTION
Rainen meditates
after meditating, Rainen walks away from the beach and finds an area of trees lined up as if they were planted that way.
ACTION
Rainen attempts to pierce through a set of trees with his pyro blast
realizing that his control over fire isn't what it used to be, he walks back to the beach to meditate.
ACTION
Rainen attempts to strengthen his control over fire
looking out over the ocean Rainen sees a blur
im writing a book!
You never know

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc tries to explain that he's from the future but they think he's crazy. The shadowlings begin to reach into his mind...

Zackirus

E (Ersta Man) R (Rainen)

E
Aloc feels and crippling experience, they rush through his mind like they are a set of files, Aloc can't think clearly anymore, they begin to delve into more personal memories and delve deeper and deeper. Aloc feels his soul almost ripping out from his body. Suddenly, the shadowling stop but the pain is still burned into Aloc mind. He just wants to end the pain. The blue Shadowling looks at his crumpled composure and simply says to him "you want the pain to stop..."." Aloc tries to say no but the pain is to intense "Yes.." Aloc whispers. The shadowling holds up a black stone bracelet and shakes it. "Your Psy abilities look useful, become my slave for 4 years and the pain will stop, or, we will let Crillion search your mind again." The red shadowling smiles in the thought of the idea.

Seraching: 2 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 3

Hiding the pain: 5 – 2 (P. Pow Mod) = 3

Psy Abilities: 19

Health: 3/30

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

I would rather die than become one of your slaves! Any change I make might destroy the universe (or something like that.)

Zackirus

R

Rainer still scowers the island. Suddenly, when he is digging up at the beach he finds someting . He finds some sort of black button that is in the ground. Rainen tries to move to but some more digging reveil that the button is connected to a a pipe that leads into the ground. Out of the corner of Rainen's eye, he can see some sort of creature moving across the water. Before deciding what to do He meditates get his Psy abilites Ready.

Serach: 13 (Base Roll) + 1 (Aptitude Modifier) = 14 (End Roll)

Black Button: 6 (Random Roll)

Pipe: 16 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 17

Creature: 18

Gold: 50

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

Rainen assumes the worst and decides to go inland to the grove of trees he discovered.  knowing he'll need to be in the best of shape in case of an attack he decides to try and reacquire his more exotic fire abilities (Pyro assault).  assuming that his enemies will be strong he also meditates to attempt to bolster his psy defense.
im writing a book!
You never know

Zackirus

E

The blue shadowling looks at him and signs "oh well". His hand begins to glow a white and he unleashes it against Aloc, he goes flying back and hits his head against the wall. Aloc can feel himself blacking out and his blood is flowing out of his head! He looks up at Tasitian and yells, "never!" Aloc feels another blast and the world darkens. Suddenly, his vision changes. He is standing in a half burned barn. He looks around and he sees that there is not an animal in sight. There is a huge hole in the barn, Aloc look out it and is horrified. The trees are burning, there are people, dead, lying in odd positions, with blood flowing out of them. The Sky is a Black Red and it is silent with only the sound of fire buning. Aloc hears a noise from one of the bushes and is scared out his mind.

Shockwave: 2 – 2 (P. Pow Mod) = 1

Noise From Bush: 10

Health: 23/23

- Lord Canada