News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Breeding

Started by Zhampir, March 13, 2010, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromtaghon

What I meant (and somewhat poorly stated) was that you didn't give any argument for it not making sense.  And your lack of punctution confused me.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Steel Ersatz Man

WARNING! GROSS CONTENT AHEAD.

Well, I think that a male would put his ***** in the shadowlings smoke, since they can be solid because they can be killed by swords. And the shadowling would just pop out a puffball of shadow. Also, male shadowling would just go inside the female and shadow up the womb. That is all.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

MikeW781

please put that stuff in a spolier
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

KAMISAMA

Maybe(and this is JUST a theory) if the focus enough shadow energy in one location the can create a shadowling child.

Zhampir

maybe shadowlings come from a "pool" of shadow, and when one shadowling dies its essence is transferred back to the pool where a new shadowling is born, and a human found and fell into the pool as a new shadowling was being formed and mutated into a spriggat. (Btw, I think Craig is trying to keep this an E rated game... so try to keep this an E rated website guys.)

Duskling

Maybe Shadowlings use some kind of magic to create such a strong darkness that it creates a being, a Shadowling.

Bromtaghon

I like Zhampir's idea the best.  It's actually kind of plausible and I like the idea of the creation of a spriggat.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

Huh, Zhampir's idea is pretty likely... and interesting... Maybe, at first, that pool of shadow was Nelis, and when she died, she just turned into a puddel of shadows, from which Shadowlings kept coming from. Or, at first, there was a pool of shadow, and the human-Spriggat thing happened, but the pool became so big and powerful, that it became Nelis, then she claimed to be a deity.