Games > TSoG Wish List

New Enemy Ideas

<< < (201/208) > >>

Steelfist:

--- Quote from: Zackirus on December 02, 2010, 07:26:27 PM ---The Blurp's speed can be explained lower.

Blurp:

Health: 35
Speed: 1; Leap (What This means it that it moves 1 and has a leap move or vise versa)
Attacks: Tongue Strike (Range: 2, Damage: 8 )
Resistance: None

--- End quote ---

For some reason, I am reminded of Fleeches. You know, from Oddworld?

MikeW781:

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on December 03, 2010, 04:16:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: MikeW781 on December 01, 2010, 05:01:34 PM ---The Blurp is a fine idea, but adds nothing new and doesn't seem to fit into any existing sets of enemies. Maybe I missed this information somewhere, but it doesn't seem to have a place to fit.

--- End quote ---
If there was only some great forest in Cera Bella where animals enemies like Blurps would fit in.

--- End quote ---
a giant toad living in in the forest? i would think the Hero would have noticed that in TRPG2, and it also sounds kinda ridiculus. fighting things like giant toads is unoriginal, and not backed up by any sort of story.

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: MikeW781 on December 03, 2010, 05:51:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: MikeW781 on December 01, 2010, 05:01:34 PM ---The Blurp is a fine idea, but adds nothing new and doesn't seem to fit into any existing sets of enemies. Maybe I missed this information somewhere, but it doesn't seem to have a place to fit.
--- End quote ---
If there was only some great forest in Cera Bella where animals enemies like Blurps would fit in.
--- End quote ---
a giant toad living in in the forest? i would think the Hero would have noticed that in TRPG2, and it also sounds kinda ridiculus. fighting things like giant toads is unoriginal, and not backed up by any sort of story.
--- End quote ---
*You can go into the woods and not see a bear, so why can't you go into the woods and not see a blurp.
*Is it that strange that the TRPG2 Hero didn't see a blurp when he only saw one wood-folk?
*There isn't a need for a background story for wild animal attacks (like bug attacks in TRPG2 and TSoG), but if you need one then here it is: Wood-Folk send their pets to attack humans in their territory.

MikeW781:

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on December 03, 2010, 07:16:27 PM ---
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
*You can go into the woods and not see a bear, so why can't you go into the woods and not see a blurp.
*Is it that strange that the TRPG2 Hero didn't see a blurp when he only saw one wood-folk?
*There isn't a need for a background story for wild animal attacks (like bug attacks in TRPG2 and TSoG), but if you need one then here it is: Wood-Folk send their pets to attack humans in their territory.

--- End quote ---
Okay, I'll accept that.

Steel Ersatz Man:

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on December 03, 2010, 07:16:27 PM ---
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You're back, yay!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version