Games > TSoG Wish List

New Enemy Ideas

<< < (90/208) > >>

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: Zackirus on September 04, 2010, 12:06:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: im2smart4u on September 04, 2010, 11:58:36 AM ---I don't think non-spirits should have Physical Resistance.
--- End quote ---
 Why can't non-spirits have Physical Resistance? I mean if you hit something really hard with your sword your sword could break.
--- End quote ---
That sound more like high health to resistance to physical attacks.  Spirits are physically resistant, because thier bodies are not solid.  Solid enemies shouldn't have physical resistance.

--- Quote from: Zackirus on September 04, 2010, 12:06:12 PM ---.

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on September 04, 2010, 11:58:36 AM ---High health combined with low attack damage is more of an annoyance then a threat.
--- End quote ---

They aren't offensive units, their defensive units. How would you feel if you add to take 2 of them own with their own healers and archers. If you try to kill them then other enemies kill you.

--- End quote ---
Ignore them and attack the healers and archers.  They are much of threat anyway.

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on September 04, 2010, 11:58:36 AM ---Why Legionary?  Wouldn't a more appropriate name be Mechanic Major or Mechanic Colonel?
--- End quote ---
I think Legionary sounds cooler than Major or Colonel
--- End quote ---
Even though you like the name better, it is not appropriate name for Mechanic's miltary ranking system.

Zackirus:

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on September 04, 2010, 12:14:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: im2smart4u on September 04, 2010, 11:58:36 AM ---I don't think non-spirits should have Physical Resistance.
--- End quote ---
Why can't non-spirits have Physical Resistance? I mean if you hit something really hard with your sword your sword could break.
--- End quote ---
That sound more like high health to resistance to physical attacks.  Spirits are physically resistant, because thier bodies are not solid.  Solid enemies shouldn't have physical resistance.
--- End quote ---

Yes but as I said, if you slash your sword against something hard it isn't going to do much damage and it much break your sword.

--- Quote from: Zackirus on September 04, 2010, 12:06:12 PM ---.

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on September 04, 2010, 11:58:36 AM ---High health combined with low attack damage is more of an annoyance then a threat.
--- End quote ---

They aren't offensive units, their defensive units. How would you feel if you add to take 2 of them own with their own healers and archers. If you try to kill them then other enemies kill you.

--- End quote ---
Ignore them and attack the healers and archers.  They are much of threat anyway.
--- End quote ---

Yes but what if the archers and healers are behind them.

XXXXX
XOHOX
XOAOX
XSOSX
XXMXX
OOGOO
X= Wall, O= Blank Space, H= Healer, A= Archer, S= Swordsmen, M= Mechanic Major, G= Griffin

That makes them pretty much a un-killable wall. Even if you were able to get past him you would be pretty weak from fighting him and then the swordsmen would kill you.

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on September 04, 2010, 11:58:36 AM ---Why Legionary?  Wouldn't a more appropriate name be Mechanic Major or Mechanic Colonel?
--- End quote ---
I think Legionary sounds cooler than Major or Colonel
--- End quote ---
Even though you like the name better, it is not appropriate name for Mechanic's miltary ranking system.

--- End quote ---

Mechanic Major it is then. (Though I never planned for them to be higher up then Captain)

Since we can't figure this out why don't we ask other people what they think about this.

KZ:
Anyone else would like to have their say about the Helenite Captain (see previous page)?
If not, it's unanimous "yay" and I'll add that to formulated later on.

For the enemy unit, this Mechanic "Major", what function will this unit perform in battle? It can be used as a tank in bottle-necks for protecting ranged units from melee attacks, but then there is the Mech. Captain for that, and would the Mechanics organisation have grown so big as to have a need for a "major"?

Zackirus:
Well, Something has to be above the Captain. I would also assume that if you were to take on the Mechanics main base if could possibility find these guys.

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: KZ on September 04, 2010, 12:53:51 PM ---For the enemy unit, this Mechanic "Major", what function will this unit perform in battle? It can be used as a tank in bottle-necks for protecting ranged units from melee attacks, but then there is the Mech. Captain for that, and would the Mechanics organisation have grown so big as to have a need for a "major"?

--- End quote ---
A miltiary force must have a command struture.  There is likely a Mechanic General at the top (maybe Sibelius at some point).

"Nay" for Zackirus' Mechanic Thing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version