Games > TSoG Wish List

New Enemy Ideas

<< < (107/208) > >>

bugfartboy:
C'mon im3smart4u, remember what happened to Mars in The War of the Worlds the book? It could be a feature that you can only get after completing the game or something. But it needs some humor.

The Holy namelesskitty:
ummm, only if it's exclusively for the Buh'Baq quest other wise no, that would just be stupid.

so what are everyone's thoughts on the trap tile

it hurts you as you step on it.

O=empty
T=trap
C=any character
B=both

Before move

OOOOO
OOTOO
OOCOO

During damage

OOOOO
OOBOO
OOOOO

After damage

OOCOO
OOTOO
OOOOO

Assume this character moves three normally.

deals seven damage to any charachter that walks on it
for all practical purposes indestructible
is invisible until it is stepped on once then you can rely on memory (or graphics if everyone's okay with that)
there are gas and spike traps
gas traps deal two additional damage but do not affect to ghosts and spirits
spike traps deal seven damage to anything

traps ignore resistances, (is that possible?) if yes then it is because they catch you off guard (what with being traps and all)

Chrono:
If it's a spike trap I'm pretty sure spirits/ghosts would still be resistant against it, even if it does catch them off guard.

ArtDrake:
The enemy War Engine only has to be so fast so it can actually have some speed during the battle. If it were 4, then it would go a total of 10 squares before it became a turret monster if it didn't have anything to attack. If it's 5, then it can go 15. I fully understand and acknowledge the "no speeds 5 or over" rule, but I propose an exception so the enemy works. It won't really be hitting anything on its first turn in the first place, so there's no reason for it to ever have a speed of over 4 after the first turn. Comprendes, kemosabe?

Chrono:

--- Quote from: Duckling on October 06, 2010, 03:52:44 PM ---The enemy War Engine only has to be so fast so it can actually have some speed during the battle. If it were 4, then it would go a total of 10 squares before it became a turret monster if it didn't have anything to attack. If it's 5, then it can go 15. I fully understand and acknowledge the "no speeds 5 or over" rule, but I propose an exception so the enemy works. It won't really be hitting anything on its first turn in the first place, so there's no reason for it to ever have a speed of over 4 after the first turn. Comprendes, kemosabe?

--- End quote ---
If you're that worried about it not being able to hit your team, why not just set its spawn point closer and forget the initial speed of 5?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version