News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

New Enemy Ideas

Started by KZ, February 05, 2010, 07:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyso

This idea has enough votes to be formulated. Whether Craig puts it in the game is his own choice. We might as well move on.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

bugfartboy

Yogc beat me to it. We need to move on. I have a few ideas swirling around. But I'm going to put them into four categories: Idiotic, Really Bad, Will Probably Get Shot Down, and Stupid.lets see what pops up.

SmartyPants

Quote from: yogc elf on November 14, 2010, 11:21:48 PM
This idea has enough votes to be formulated. Whether Craig puts it in the game is his own choice. We might as well move on.
Don't rush this before other people can vote against the idea.  It usual for there to be 7 more yays then nays before formulation.

bugfartboy

I'm sorry but I need to say this. Can't resist.

MOVE ON. Who else is there to vote? Anyone active? It's childish. I would know.

And you said AGAINST. How do you know that they would say Nay? Maybe they would say Yay.

bugfartboy

Umm. I don't know. You might want to put this idea on hold until we know for sure if we acually do go up against Yawah.

SmartyPants

After forumlating an enemy without a sensible thought behind it, I thought this is good point to follow KZ and Ertxiem example and leave for awhile.  The forums use to be full of smart people who based ideas off of logic and would discuss aspects of the Telepath world.  Now it has become full of dumb kids who care more about having thier ideas posted, then actually wanting to improve or understand the game. I have wanted to stop going to this forum for long time because of the gradual increase in dim-wittedness, but continue coming back because of my love for the Telepath games and because going to this forum has become an annoying habit of mine.  

Goodbye and good luck
-Clay

cyso

Maybe you're right, maybe we are all dumb kids, and we didn't have a sensible reason behind voting yay aside from wanting our work to be put in the game. Or maybe, we decided that we finally came up with an idea that we liked, and idea that we decided fit into a niche that existed in the previous game. Regardless, calling the people on the forum dumb is quite an immature act, and I suspect you did so because you were mad that you didn't get what you wanted.
About the angels, Luca is just pretending to be an angel to play along with the beliefs of the crowd. That doesn't mean there are necessarily angels.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Chrono

Quote from: Bugfartboy on November 14, 2010, 11:41:25 PM
Umm. I don't know. You might want to put this idea on hold until we know for sure if we acually do go up against Yawah.
I agree. I don't even know what to do with this thread any more.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

The Holy namelesskitty

Agreed, we should wait for more of an idea of the plot before rushing into this formulation.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy

Very well. Let's wait for an update and resist using this thread. Unless you have an idea that makes solid logical sense, has purpose, and would fit into the Telepath world.

ArtDrake

Ranged Healer

Health: 24
Attacks: Long Shield (Damage: 14)
Speed: 3

This unit could heal from rooftops in the city.

Duskling

Quote from: Duckling on November 21, 2010, 09:42:01 PM
Ranged Healer

I actually kind of like this idea... why didn't you come up with this while im2smart4u was still here?!?! :D

Edit: Aww, what Zackirus below me is saying is true... I liked the idea, though.

Zackirus

Quote from: Duckling on November 21, 2010, 09:42:01 PM
Ranged Healer

Sorry Duckling but the Ravinale Acolyte or Ravinale Healer already do that job. Good Try though.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

ArtDrake

Darn! My creative juices are high in pulp today.

Zackirus

Ravinale Citizen

Health: 20
Psp: N/A
Attacks: Melee (Range: 1, Damage: 4)
Resistance: None
Immunity: None

It makes sense, as you have to fight one (Radquies) in Al'al mission. So it would be possible to fight more of these. Also: the people in mission four nearly attacked you, so it is possible that they might try to attack you again. Obviously these enemies serve as swarm units.

(Stats Suggested for Brutal, For Normal: Health: 12 and Damage: 2)
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada