Games > TSoG

TSOG Endings

<< < (5/8) > >>

Tastidian:

--- Quote from: KZ on March 29, 2010, 06:15:28 PM ---You know, rainen, I don't think the beggar is such a big person, so he probably won't be featured in the closing words of TSoG, methinks.

Baz: after the Cult was overthrown and Baz got his wealth back, he continued on from where he left off before the Cult took power, happily enjoying his position as the richest man in Ravinale.

--- End quote ---

I think it would be better if the cult found out he was helping the fight against the cult and was executed in public. In all the great movies the annoying the rich and the stupid dies. Especially the annoying person.

You know what would be a great idea if the cult demolishes their base kills a few important allies and then when the hero destroys the cult Yawah comes out of thin air and revives all that was killed and grants the hero a wish. Or when he comes out he says a bunch of the stuff that is significant to the plot and resets time so that this never happens.

Great ideas can come from anything, anyone, or any where. I got the last one from The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hour Glass. You know the game is kind of design like the newer Legend of Zelda series it has missions but it also enables free movement. TSoG has psy powers in Legend of Zelda has magical armor swords hour glass a hat, fairy, and etc. I've played a lot of Zelda games in my life.

Bromtaghon:
Wouldn't the Resistance, needing Baz's Cellar as a hideout, go to save him?  And in case you didn't notice, this is not Telepath: The Movie.  Ooh! Great idea! Must go write script....

Tastidian:

--- Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 20, 2010, 04:00:44 PM ---Wouldn't the Resistance, needing Baz's Cellar as a hideout, go to save him?  And in case you didn't notice, this is not Telepath: The Movie.  Ooh! Great idea! Must go write script....

--- End quote ---

But it would be interesting where they hide next after the cellar is captured.

Bromtaghon:
About the killing of 'a few important allies': Luca could just revive them.  Although I suppose it's possible CraigStern might remove a player from the game, he did that with Rahel after all.  Unless you mean the freed prisoners and the (optional) 50 Marid Clan members, who aren't really important in my opinion.

Tastidian:
I guess that is possible using some sort of important event to remove a character. Maybe he will create a level so impossible it kills one lone character. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version