Games > TSoG

TSOG Endings

<< < (6/8) > >>

Bromtaghon:
@Tastidian: But they could still be alive.  Luca can revive your teammates no matter how many times they've been killed.  He can't create a level that forces death on a teammate because of grinding.  The only way I can think of it is one of your teammates gets pushed into Fawaz's Gorge or something like that, and Luca can't find the body.

KZ:

--- Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 08, 2010, 09:52:28 PM ---The only way I can think of it is one of your teammates gets pushed into Fawaz's Gorge or something like that, and Luca can't find the body.

--- End quote ---
Good point, that! There is also a possibility of the body being taken by the superior enemy force or, for some reason, Luca refusing to revive a teammate due to some significant, plot-affecting (or not) circumstances in a cut-scene.

Duskling:
I'd like a "partial mystery" type of ending. As in, you get the picture if you think about what will happen next, but still, something doesn't fit, something that will be explained in the next(?) game.

Zackirus:
I like the premise of the first mass effect where you had to choose which one of your teamates had to stay behind and take the blast. I think it would be neat and heart breaking for you to go through that process of deciding which partner you don't want anymore (Altough, it would create quite a problem if you picked Luca; so she won't be able to choosen). What I am thinking though is that after a mission. One of the teamates must say behind and activate something but which will kill them...

Tastidian:

--- Quote from: Duskling on July 11, 2010, 05:05:09 AM ---I'd like a "partial mystery" type of ending. As in, you get the picture if you think about what will happen next, but still, something doesn't fit, something that will be explained in the next(?) game.

--- End quote ---

I like things like that too but they have to be explained in the next game or else my imagination will run off wild thinking of all the possibilities and then I would stay up longer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version