Games > TSoG

TSOG Endings

<< < (7/8) > >>

Duskling:
Tht's precisely what the forums are for! To share ideas of what you want for the games, and hope they make it.

Tastidian:
Yes yes we all know that. If it really did happen watch out for incredible amounts of posts.
SpoilerIf no one has noticed my posts per day increased significantly well its because I haven't been on so long I post a lot.

Bromtaghon:

--- Quote from: Zackirus on July 11, 2010, 09:24:55 AM ---I like the premise of the first mass effect where you had to choose which one of your teamates had to stay behind and take the blast. I think it would be neat and heart breaking for you to go through that process of deciding which partner you don't want anymore (Altough, it would create quite a problem if you picked Luca; so she won't be able to choosen). What I am thinking though is that after a mission. One of the teamates must say behind and activate something but which will kill them...

--- End quote ---

That would be interesting: near the end of the game, one of the teammates stays behind to detonate something that will destroy their body beyond repair and prevent Luca from reviving them- but taking down a large number of the Cult in the process.

Tastidian:

--- Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 13, 2010, 01:37:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Zackirus on July 11, 2010, 09:24:55 AM ---I like the premise of the first mass effect where you had to choose which one of your teamates had to stay behind and take the blast. I think it would be neat and heart breaking for you to go through that process of deciding which partner you don't want anymore (Altough, it would create quite a problem if you picked Luca; so she won't be able to choosen). What I am thinking though is that after a mission. One of the teamates must say behind and activate something but which will kill them...

--- End quote ---

That would be interesting: near the end of the game, one of the teammates stays behind to detonate something that will destroy their body beyond repair and prevent Luca from reviving them- but taking down a large number of the Cult in the process.

--- End quote ---

Hmm i'm loving this thought not really that hard for me to choose I mean it is a game just choose the least useful and powerful.

Nameless:

--- End quote ---
So a Fallout 3 type ending so to speak if you've ever played that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version