News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Train of thought

Started by Xemadus Echina, April 02, 2010, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Is due to the fact of Duskling not having a lawn to mow. So, it doesn't matter to Duskling. :P

Topic: What's this?

bugfartboy

A song from the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas". Concerns "Jack the Pumpkin King" discovering Christmas.

Topic: favorite movies

Duskling

Duskling has too many to list. Though "The Nightmare Before Christmas" may be one of them.

Topic: bugfartboy

bugfartboy

Is usually a very kind and considerate person. However, if you get on his bad side expect to wake up to a pillow being held on over your face, suffocating you.

Topic: Facebook

Duskling

Is a very interesting place. Duskling has a profile on Facebook, but he's not telling who he is. :P

Topic: Dustling

bugfartboy

Is someone I'm not sure I know. If it is a person.

Topic: topics

Duskling

Topics are an interesting topic. For example, the topic above bugfartboy's was "Dustling," which was something that Duskling was turned into to keep him from victory in King of the Hill.

Topic: My head spins.

The Holy namelesskitty

then you must be an owl. really cool.

Topic: Duskling's facebook name is
[spoiler]IAmASexyOwlgmail.con[/spoiler]
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Duskling

*GASP* How did you know? Duskling will get you for this!

Topic: Dustlings eating coca-cola.

bugfartboy

Duskling was eating coca cola and died from aluminum. This is very sad.

Topic: lead poisoning

Duskling

Lead poisoning... a very slow and painful way to die. Duskling hopes he doesn't get it anytime soon.

Topic: Duskling talking in 3rd person.

bugfartboy

Duskling talking in third person is okay with bugfartboy. However, bugfartboy hopes that he to does not start talking in third person. Oops. Too late.

Topic: Staying up really really really late

Duskling

Oh, Duskling has done that many times. However, it is interesting to note that, after every time Duskling stays up all night, he falls asleep at precisely 8:34 a.m.

Topic: Duskling finding the awesome feature of the horizontal rule, see above.

bugfartboy

Duskling discovering that is very entertaining for bugfartboy. However, now bugfartboy wishes he knew how to do that.

Duskling

For starters, bugfartboy didn't post a topic, so Duskling must now tazer him. ZAP! Now, does bugfartboy see the "Hazard" icon? That's for "Spoiler." Above that there is a red "A," see two icons to the left, that is the horizontal rule icon, looks kinda like this: <    >, let Duskling see bugfartboy try it. Alternatively, if bugfartboy can't find it, he can type: [hr ], but without the space on the last part.

Topic: Duskling hopes he could help.