News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Train of thought

Started by Xemadus Echina, April 02, 2010, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypher

You are very forgetful, because you have better things to do in life. Like post in forums.

Topic: Justin Beiber

MikeW781

Justin Beiber is the worlds only eleven year old girl to become famous as a 16 year old guy. She/he is an awful music artist, but somehow many foolish ten year old girls like him. One may consider liking/disliking him to be a pass/fail IQ test.

Topic: KZ vanishing
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Cypher

KZ has better things to do, like helping CraigStern.

Topic:  :-*

Ertxiem

Kisses are usually done by humans to show affection. That picture can't show it properly.

Topic: Europa (the moon of Jupiter).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Cypher

europa is a giant piece of rock with an iron core that orbits Jupiter.

Topic: Life

Bromtaghon

Life is what every living organism has gone through or is going through at one point.  There are five characteristics that separate living organisms from abiotic material, one is having a finite lifespan (after which said organism is known as 'dead'), but I do not remember the other four.

New Topic: Jiang-Shi (Chinese vampires)
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

.:Light-God:.

Jiang Shi (simplified Chinese: 僵尸; traditional Chinese: 僵屍 or; pinyin: jiāngshī; literally "stiff corpse" or "zombie") are reanimated corpses that hop around, killing living creatures to absorb life essence (气/氣qì) from their victims. Jiāngshī is pronounced gœngsi in Cantonese, or kyonshi in Japanese. They are said to be created when a person's soul (魄 pò) fails to leave the deceased's body, due to improper death, suicide, or just wanting to cause trouble.

Topic:  :-\= ???

Bromtaghon

The first emoticon,  :-\, means 'Undecided.'  The second,  ???, means 'Huh.' If Undecided = U00000000 + N0000000 + D000000, etcetera, then it is mathematically impossible for Undecided to equal Huh in the same base.  However if Undecided = UxNxDxE...xD, then if N x D^3 X E^2 X C X I = H^2, this mathematical equation is correct.

Oh, and way to copy off of Wikipedia.  Be more original.

Topic: We Are the World 25

Xemadus Echina

I apologize for any inconvenience, but i refuse to comment on anything that Justin Beiber has taken part of.  Though he did hit on talor swift (i think) before the recording started.

topic: digital designs
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Bromtaghon

The phrase 'digital designs' is an example of corny alliteration, where the syllable 'd-' begins each word.  The word 'digital' can mean 'having to do with digits', with the noun 'digit' meaning 'finger', and 'design' is a noun meaning something vaguely similar to 'plan.'  Digital designs could thus be interpreted as 'a plan having to do with fingers.'

No, I have no idea what digital designs are.

Topic: Cryo Cross

MikeW781

Cyro Cross is the potentially strongest of the EAAs, and definately looks the coolest. It is unolocked by having Cyro Blast level 1
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Bromtaghon

You... didn't have a topic... So, I'll just pick Cryo Blast.

Cryo Blast is the Cold Affinity Elemental Blast.  Like the other Elemental Blasts, it has a range of 2, allowing the main to hit enemies from behind physical fighters.  Training it enough can unlock the area attack Cryo Cross.

Topic: ADHD

Cypher

Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD or AD/HD) is a neurobehavioral developmental disorder It is primarily characterized by the co-existence of attentional problems and hyperactivity, with each behavior occurring infrequently alone and symptoms starting before seven years of age.

Topic: Me!

Steelfist

You are a self obsessed narcissist who enjoys posting in the forum about yourself. You are widely considered to be...Odd.

Topic. The Apocalypse.

Bromtaghon

Some date taking place approximately 5,000,000,000 years after 2012.  It involves the end of the world, scientifically by the imploding sun and the destruction of the solar system.

Topic: Stalking