News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Train of thought

Started by Xemadus Echina, April 02, 2010, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

I haven't posted in King of the Hill because to me it would be pointless, as someone would figure out how to take the Hill from me after I claim it. Also, I just don't feel like it.

Topic: Why are we here?

Steelfist

Because we are bored. So we post in a forum.

Topic. Earth

Duskling

Earth is the planet we live on. It is also the only hospitable planet that we know of so far.

Topic: Max Payne

Bromtaghon

Max Payne is both the name of a 2008 film and a third-person shooter video game from Finnish Remedy Entertainment.

Topic: Shad :-* wlings
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Steelfist

Shadowlings are fictional creatures that black orbs, with varying coloured streams of 'smoke' coming off them. They were created by Craig Stern for the telepath universe.

Topic-death

Xemadus Echina

death is what you go through when I get angry at you.  I heard that the process can be very unpleasant.

topic: trading card games
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Duskling

Trading card games are games where you compare strengths oof cards and trade them for other cards if they are worthy enough. I don't understand them enough to go on.

Topic: Hell

Steelfist

Hell is where Duskling should go. It is the setting of the forum game Hell Quest, and a major feature of the, now locked, to heaven or hell.

Topic. Anger.

Duskling

Anger is what I go through when Steelfist posts things like the post above this one. It is also what rainen claims will be your death if he goes through it.

Tpic: Foreign Creature

Steelfist

Foreign creature is an online game. It can also refer to a creature from another county.

Topic-Why?

Duskling

"Why?" may be uttered as in "Why is this happening to me?" Also, it can be used as a simple question.

Topic: Whoever has played Foreign Creature besides me.

Steelfist

I have played foreign creature. Other than that, I do not know.

Topic-This smiley  ::)

Duskling

The  ::) smiley represents someone who is rolling their eyes, therfore proving someone wrong without saying it/ It can also be used to mock someone.

Bromtaghon

Forgetting a topic is something you are not supposed to do in 'Train of Thought' because it effectively stops gameplay.

Topic: Baseball
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Steelfist

Baseball is a game that some find entertaining. I, fortunately, am not one of them.

Topic-What is the meaning of life?