News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Do you like the new main character from TSoG or the Main from TRPG2?

Started by Duskling, April 03, 2010, 07:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the new main character from TSoG or the Main from TRPG2?

Main from TSoG
Main from TRPG2
Both
I don't like either

Duskling

Which main character do you like better, the Main from TSoG or TRPG2? I prefer the main character from TRPG2 because he looks cooler than the one from TSoG, however, the Main from TSoG has elemental powers on his side. (I just love Nightmare Shield and Dark Vortex! :-*) So they both have special features, but, in your opinion, which do you like better?

yulerruler

Quote from: Duskling on April 03, 2010, 07:19:53 PM
Which main character do you like better, the Main from TSoG or TRPG2? I prefer the main character from TRPG2 because he looks cooler than the one from TSoG, however, the Main from TSoG has elemental powers on his side. (I just love Nightmare Sheild and Dark Vortex! :-*) So they both have special features, but, in your opinion, which do you like better?

I am SO not up to date... What is Nightmare Shield?

Barzul

I believe it is Duvalier's element shield to give resistance to a team mate from shadow attacks.

Steelfist

I prefer the main from TPRG 2, possibly because he's (Or she, I suppose) a psy prodigy (It says something like that in-game).

I think it's got something to do with how much my TPRG 2 character is ridiculously overpowered.

I's fun to destroy so-called powerful enemies with a glance!

Guye

I like the Main from TRPG2 more right now simply because of the situation their in and how they relate to the first game. It gives a lot more depth to the characters in my opinion. But the Main in TSoG could become just as well liked once the story gets more fleshed out and the full game comes through.

.:Light-God:.

bugfartboy

I like the TSoG main. And how do you get the nightmare shield?
Shadow is my affinity, and darkness is my name.
It's the only element that I use in this game.

Does it become available after using Dark Shield to a certain level?

MikeW781

Nope, nightmare shield is unlocked for purchase after leveling Big Shield for the Main
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

Wow guys, you just revived a topic that has been in a coma for more or less two months. ;D

Tastidian

Quote from: Duskling on July 28, 2010, 05:15:15 PM
Wow guys, you just revived a topic that has been in a coma for more or less two months. ;D

I hate it when dead topics are revived but its only 2 months so its okay in my book.

bugfartboy

algebra15

This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!