News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Deeper Downs

Started by Frosty, April 04, 2010, 08:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the Deeper Downs should be more important?

Definitely
Yes
Maybe
No
Hell no

Frosty

Does anyone other than me think that the Deeper Downs should have more of a purpose? Other than Bug hunting? Or maybe a side-quest to kill the new bug queen. Post your thoughts down here.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

SmartyPants

I think the Bug Hunting is only temporary like the inability to enter the Great Forest.

Zackirus

We all know Craig will have to add something to it, maybe, he will add an area where you can do bug hunting and a part where you can do a side quest?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Frosty

Quote from: im2smart4u on April 04, 2010, 09:52:41 AM
I think the Bug Hunting is only temporary like the inability to enter the Great Forest.
How would we farm gold then?
Quote from: Zackirus on April 04, 2010, 11:50:48 AM
We all know Craig will have to add something to it, maybe, he will add an area where you can do bug hunting and a part where you can do a side quest?
What kind of side quest?
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

MikeW781

right now, the purpose of bug hunting is to farm gold
We probably won't loose that, but it could be like the Mechanic base in TRPG2 where it had a storyline importance for a mission, but then became our farming area again.
I sincerely hope that Craig will leave farming open, and just have a seperate entrance to the Deeper Downs on the map or something, but you never know
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Dorgon 5000

I think it´s better if it´s an open area, hopefully with an advanced map and many secrets.

Tastidian

Quote from: Frosty on April 05, 2010, 07:46:57 PM
Quote from: im2smart4u on April 04, 2010, 09:52:41 AM
How would we farm gold then?
Quote from: Zackirus on April 04, 2010, 11:50:48 AM
What kind of side quest?

Their is the beggar.

Bromtaghon

And Ahmed, too.
I'd like to see something interesting in the Deeper Downs, maybe the remains of a Mechanic workshop or something like that.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Tastidian

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 16, 2010, 03:55:14 PM
And Ahmed, too.
I'd like to see something interesting in the Deeper Downs, maybe the remains of a Mechanic workshop or something like that.

Hey maybe we can get a few golems or some nice new weapons for somebody.

KZ

Craig indicated that he already has plans for what to have in the Deeper Downs.
It has been correctly stated that that area is temporary, for now. It's likely it will be replaced with a visitable area, and maybe as part of it, one could go bug hunting, say inside the Bug pit.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Tastidian

I hope we get a member or a weapon down there like the Gelf thing.