News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

what are you going to do about KZ and Ert not showing up for work?
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

ArtDrake

rainen, is it truly work?, or more like a strongly self-regulated duty or responsibility...

Xemadus Echina

im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Zackirus

The due your most recent twitter post: What areas do you want us to say out of?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Suffice it to say that if you click on an area and it says that it's not available in the demo, you're best off leaving it that way.

ArtDrake

[Scary music plays]

Speaking of which, why was Somnus around for a while if it's not going to be in the demo?

CraigStern

Because I created it before I decided to start closing off areas from the public demo.

Zackirus

Will we meet any of the 4-5 Playable characters that aren't in the game now (at least in the demo) before you release full game?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Zackirus

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Neither--I'm going to start allowing preorders pretty soon that will allow you to see all new content in the game as it's added. ;)

Zackirus

Quote from: CraigStern on November 13, 2010, 05:07:32 PM
Neither--I'm going to start allowing preorders pretty soon that will allow you to see all new content in the game as it's added. ;)

If we pre-order this, can we display it on the Wiki and tell other people about it?

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

MikeW781

Quote from: Zackirus on November 13, 2010, 06:24:17 PM
Quote from: CraigStern on November 13, 2010, 05:07:32 PM

If we pre-order this, can we display it on the Wiki and tell other people about it?
Quote from: CraigStern on November 13, 2010, 07:05:08 PM
Sure! :)
Did you just ask if we can tell other people about what they're missing when we get the full game?
Thats basically asking if we can help his sales.....
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!