News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Nothing other than the fact that they are Shadowlings and the opinion that it may be interesting.

ArtDrake

I thought you had said that at some point, Craig. Or maybe that was someone else.

bugfartboy

I think you did say that at one point, Craig. But only faintly do I remember it.

Idozen Cair

I got this info from a forumer (forgot who) who said you said it, Craig.
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

Um, okay. If you can find where I said it, I'd be interested to see that. :)

bugfartboy

I was probably imagining it.

Is it still possible for people to try figuring out the last cheat for TSoG without needing to buy and complete the game?

Idozen Cair

Would you confirm the relationship now, since it's not?
I doesn't care, do I?

ArtDrake

CraigStern

Quote from: Bugfartboy on March 29, 2011, 10:29:59 PMIs it still possible for people to try figuring out the last cheat for TSoG without needing to buy and complete the game?

Yes.

bugfartboy

Quote from: CraigStern on March 30, 2011, 07:07:14 PM
Quote from: Bugfartboy on March 29, 2011, 10:29:59 PMIs it still possible for people to try figuring out the last cheat for TSoG without needing to buy and complete the game?

Yes.

Will you tell us what it is when the game is finished and you lock the cheats so only those who've beaten the game can use them, if we havn't found it by then?

Xemadus Echina

what's your opinion on RPGmaker games? which is your favorite/least favorite?

do you think RPGmaker type programs can be used in a high quality RPG?

What's more fitting to a high quality RPG: a comic overtone or a serious overtone?

Have you tried that sad excuse of a game out yet that i mentioned 2 pages back?

Is baking one of your hobbies?

if a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?

"I think, therefore I am" does this mean that people with impaired thinking abilities are lesser people?
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Ertxiem

Quote from: CraigStern on March 29, 2011, 10:21:59 PM
Um, okay. If you can find where I said it, I'd be interested to see that. :)

The best I could find is a KZ post and another post by KZ on the old forums. And an older quote from KZ. And another one.

However, Craig, I was unable to find a post by you saying that Malis is a relative of Darkling and Shadowboxer. In your original post when you mention a female shadowling, you don't mention that she's related to anyone.

So it's possible that KZ assumed by himself that Malis was related to Darkling and Shadowboxer and that idea just kept on going. It's also possible that I couldn't find your (Craig's) original post...

... or that you cunningly deleted it just to mess with us! :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Idozen Cair

Yes yes! The first link was where I found out that the three were relatives!
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

Quote from: rainen on March 31, 2011, 07:52:05 AM
what's your opinion on RPGmaker games? which is your favorite/least favorite?

do you think RPGmaker type programs can be used in a high quality RPG?

I think RPG Maker can be used to make good stuff, though more often than not people just use it for cookie-cutter Final Fantasy clones. I've done a few reviews of RPG Maker games on IndieRPGs.com, if you're curious.

What's more fitting to a high quality RPG: a comic overtone or a serious overtone?

They're both legitimate approaches. Tone is just a question of style, really. The only thing that hurts a game is when the tone is inconsistent.

Have you tried that sad excuse of a game out yet that i mentioned 2 pages back?

Not yet.

Is baking one of your hobbies?

Nope.

Oh, also: I don't know what KZ is referring to in those posts, but I'm pretty sure I've never said that Malis is related to Darkling and Shadowboxer.