News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ertxiem

Quote from: Dorgon 5000 on July 26, 2010, 01:06:09 AM
When is TSoG relesed?
The answer to the ever recurring question is:
TSoG will be released whenever it's ready. ;)
Since the old deadline (autumn 2009) has past and Craig hasn't mentioned a new date, I assume that there isn't one.
However, if you notice, the project grew in complexity: new graphics, voice acting, being able to select characters in battle by our desired order.
On top of that, there are the new missions and sidequests that aren't done yet (perhaps 10 more missions), expansion of the locations to explore, new team mates (I think 2 or at 3 are already planned) and new dialogue.
So it will take a while until everything is in place and debugged (perhaps 1 year, who knows).

I hope I didn't forgot anything...

Shall I make a sticky with this info in the TSoG section?
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

CraigStern

Duskling

Can you give another hint on this "Mystery Project's" storyline, gameplay, anything?

CraigStern

Quote from: Duskling on July 26, 2010, 03:27:32 PM
Can you give another hint on this "Mystery Project's" storyline, gameplay, anything?

Yes. :P

Duskling

Ah, alright, you want to play it that way, let's go. You can, but will you?

CraigStern

Quote from: Duskling on July 26, 2010, 05:28:11 PM
Ah, alright, you want to play it that way, let's go. You can, but will you?

Eventually. ;)

Cypher

I'll take that as a "no" for now.

Cypher

Will you in time add a Quest log?

Duskling

Quote from: CraigStern on July 26, 2010, 06:46:21 PM
Eventually. ;)
I suppose that settles that, then. If I ask when, you'll just say "eventually," won't you? :D

Ertxiem

Mmm... we must be more specific in these questions...

Craig, will you give us more information about the "Mystery Project" in the next 7 days? When I wrote "more information" it was in the sense that when most of the regular Sinister Design forum members (say, with at least 20 posts) reads that information would claim that he (or she) has in fact gained more information about the "Mystery Project" as it was referred by you.

Well, it's the best I could do. I guess if Craig wants, he would still find a loophole in the above question (without the need to lie).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Craig: Why didn't you keep the name "Magnilus"? Not that it matters but I kinda liked it a bit better. Not that it matters. Craig does what Craig does I guess.

MikeW781

Quote from: Steelfist on February 07, 2010, 03:09:42 PM
Why didn't you keep Malignus as a name? Everyone knew who you were anyway.

Quote from: CraigStern on February 07, 2010, 11:31:12 PM
I guess that's true about all of you knowing who "malignus" is. You can consider the screen name change as just another part of the process I've been going through over the past year, trying to make Sinister Design and everything associated with it (myself included) more approachable to new fans and more professional as well.
First page of this topic.  ;)
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

Oh ok... I guess I accidentally overlooked it. Thanks :)

MikeW781

No problem- its not overlooking that you didn't read every page of the topic.
I mean.... DIE NEWBIE! DIE FOR HAVING A LIFE!
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

Lol. Sorry. And I outgrew the newbie. Barely.