News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Do you still work as a lawyer on occasion?

Ertxiem

Quote from: CraigStern on September 12, 2010, 12:31:05 PM
Duckling: you never reset your i variable in the spinDemo function. It hits 144 and just keeps counting upwards.

Try adding this after i += 1;

if ( i > 144 ) {
     i = 0;
}

I would make it slightly different, that may become handy if the rotation speed is allowed to change:
if ( i > 144 ) {
     i -= 144;
}
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

SmartyPants

Craig, are you going to be the voice of anyone?  I thought you did a good job with Tastidian in the intro of TRPG2.

CraigStern

Thanks! I'll probably end up voicing somebody, but hopefully I won't have to voice anyone too major.

The Holy namelesskitty

Can you make a wishlist for future reference of TRPG4 please?
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Cypher

Are you going to select more attacks from the Formulated attacks list, and, if yes, which ones?

bugfartboy

What are your thoughts on the new "members" who just seem to be joining as advertising?

CraigStern

How do we know they're joining as advertising? Are they spamming?

bugfartboy

No. Like a lot of newbies, they join and never post. They merely have names that seem to advertise things. Like yellowpagescoupons.

CraigStern

No harm, no foul. You can always report them to Ert or KZ for deletion if they bother you.

bugfartboy

Okay. I was just asking. Thanks Craig. :)

[spoiler]Way to go. You got me pulled Into Beethovens 7th. :D I hadn't heard it before.[/spoiler]

Cypher

Quote from: Cypher on September 19, 2010, 04:53:12 AM
Are you going to select more attacks from the Formulated attacks list, and, if yes, which ones?

MikeW781

Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

ArtDrake

Is there a way to make a 'priveleged information' spoiler, based on post count?, or would that be too against the open spirit of the SD forums?

bugfartboy

Or maybe a spoiler that only specified members can see including moderators and administrators by default.