News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idozen Cair

Why was I banned then unbanned? Really, Craig it scared me. I thought you banned me for some unexplainable reason.
I doesn't care, do I?

Duskling

This happened to a friend of mine before, not here, but on another forum, and the result was, it was just a simple mistake, and I'm sure that's what happened here, I believe you need not worry, The Grotesquery. ;)

CraigStern

I banned Presentiment II by IP address and email address--that's the only person I've banned in more than a month. Could Presentiment II be someone using your computer, perhaps? ;)

Idozen Cair

I doesn't care, do I?

Idozen Cair

Two questions:
1. Can't seem to get the stats for the Spearman to learn Thrust. Can you please answer?
2. Why are the Spearmen used as Ravinale Guards, but not Swordsmen? Just curious. ;D
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

1. There is no attack called Thrust--that's your main problem there. ;)
2. The swordsmen were a later addition. I suppose I could change the guardsmen to spearmen, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Idozen Cair

Hey, the guards ARE Spearmen. Don't quite understand, Craig.
My bad I meant Impale. Wonder HOW in the world I mixed those two up :D!
I doesn't care, do I?

Zackirus

Will Qudssi ever learn any other attacks other than melee?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Quote from: Zackirus on January 12, 2011, 06:58:13 PM
Will Qudssi ever learn any other attacks other than melee?

Nope.

[spoiler]Qudssi has so many advantages (speed, superior stats, and mental resistance) that giving him psy abilities on top of that would make Griffin totally superfluous. The way things are, he's just an excellent no-frills swordsman, which I think makes him a good alternative.[/spoiler]

TheWanderingShadow

QuoteHow do you compose your music? Do you use some sort of program? And where can I get the Telepath theme song?

Is Cera Bella the only country in the Telepath world with Psys, shadowlings, spriggats, and such?
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

SmartyPants

Quote from: TheWanderingShadow on January 12, 2011, 11:33:05 PMIs Cera Bella the only country in the Telepath world with Psys, shadowlings, spriggats, and such?
Cera Bella is a continent; not a country.

Of course this speculation, but I think this is one of those questions that won't be answered.  If Craig plans on expanding the Telepath world into more continents, then he wouldn't tell us until after TSoG is finished. 

Zackirus

I have asked Craig (if their are other countires) and he has said that their are countires outside of Cera Bella; however they are beyond the scope of TSoG.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on January 12, 2011, 07:57:03 PM
Quote from: Zackirus on January 12, 2011, 06:58:13 PMWill Qudssi ever learn any other attacks other than melee?

Nope.

[spoiler]Qudssi has so many advantages (speed, superior stats, and mental resistance) that giving him psy abilities on top of that would make Griffin totally superfluous. The way things are, he's just an excellent no-frills swordsman, which I think makes him a good alternative.[/spoiler]
Then why did you add the New Skill button?

ArtDrake

It's less a matter of adding it, and more a matter of not removing it.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duckling on January 14, 2011, 12:55:39 AMIt's less a matter of adding it, and more a matter of not removing it.
No, he added it.  Qudssi only had Strength, but then Craig added Psy Defence and New Skills.

Is Anu based off of the Mesopotamia god Anu?  If so, does that mean that the religion before the Cult is polytheistic?  What is the religion of Anu called?