News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

The plot, it looks like it is crystal clear even without playing TRPG2, but there are some minor details that could be checked by playing TRPG2 without checking the wiki.

MikeW781

I think he was asking Craig to once and for all, kill the silly theory that Nelis will appear in TRPG2.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

CraigStern

Quote from: im2smart4u on January 27, 2011, 06:54:56 PM
Can you understand TSoG's plot without playing TRPG2?

Yes, though certain things will make more sense having played TRPG2 first.

Idozen Cair

Will you put a full-stop on Telepath after SoG and SA? Or will you never stop the series?
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

That, my good man, is what we call a false choice. That's like someone asking you, "Will you eat a whole watermelon, or will you never eat watermelon again?" There are other options. Suffice it to say that I decline to state when (if ever) I'm going to stop developing Telepath games. ;)

Zackirus

What affinity is Cygnus (I assume that he is a psy)?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

Quote from: Zackirus on January 30, 2011, 01:20:18 PMWhat affinity is Cygnus (I assume that he is a psy)?
Please don't tell.  I want it to be a surprise.

[spoiler]The alternative ending said "the Resistance was forced to flee into the mountains around Somnus".[/spoiler]Does that mean that Somnus is under a mountain range? (Like the dwarves of Lord of the Rings?)

CraigStern

Check out the world map in-game. That should give you the idea.

Idozen Cair

1. Do you think making games and selling them is enough for a living?
2. Are you a member of the jayisgames.com forums?
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

1. It can be--whether the income from one's games is enough for a developer to live on depends on how well the games sell, how much they sell for, and how high the developer's expenses are (both living expenses and expenses developing the games). It's a challenge to make a living off of game development, and not everyone can manage it. I hope to eventually reach a point where I can count myself among the lucky ones who succeed at this.

2. Nope.

TheWanderingShadow

Does Niven really have a knife floating in front of his face all the time? Also, do energy golems have levitating arms?
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

CraigStern

Idozen Cair

Quote from: CraigStern on January 31, 2011, 01:46:03 PM
1. It can be--whether the income from one's games is enough for a developer to live on depends on how well the games sell, how much they sell for, and how high the developer's expenses are (both living expenses and expenses developing the games). It's a challenge to make a living off of game development, and not everyone can manage it. I hope to eventually reach a point where I can count myself among the lucky ones who succeed at this.

2. Nope.
Funny. I was searching for a walkthrough for the game 'Sonny', which brought me to jayisgames.com, and there was a guy there who's username is Craig, which said something about Sonny's storyline being weak, and Sonny can't even touch TRPG2 on the storyline criteria. He was like the only person to talk about TRPG on the Sonny thread.

Question: What exactly are you doing now? Apart from fixing the bugs and fine tuning SoG I mean. You've already finished SoG, right?
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

Hm. Okay.

TSoG is not done yet, no. (Believe me, if it were, I'd be trumpeting its completion from the rooftops.)